Olympique de Marseille in 2030: The Story

MAY

• [*=center]We secure 2nd in Ligue 1 after 2 great wins.

[*=center]We also managed to win the French Cup, after a 1-0 win over OL.

[*=center]The Big One, we managed to just win the UEFA Champions League, with who else but Julio to make it 2-1.

Ligue 1

View attachment 236787

Fixtures

View attachment 236786

Player of the Month

Cláudio

View attachment 236785

End of Season post coming up

is that really your generated son or u just change the name of a random player? Close of getting first though

What i want to know is why do they make them so rubbish! Has anyone ever got a son thats any good!

End of Season

£10m+ Players Rated

Julio Martínez - 11/10
Uwe Klose - 7.5/10
Charles - 9/10
Luka Poljak - 8/10
Luis Ángel Quirarte - 7/10
Michael van Dam - 6.5/10
Cláudio - 7.5/10
Jamie Hancock - 7.5/10
Óscar Murillo - 6/10
Lewie Roberts - 5.5/10
Jean-baptise Andre - 7/10

Player of the Season Contenders

3. Charles

View attachment 236762
View attachment 236761

2. Vedran Simic

View attachment 236760
View attachment 236759

1. Julio Martínez (Player of the Year! Well done Martínez! (This guy's the best regen I have ever managed except for Jean-Michel Masson for Liverpool and Vincent Coulon on FM14 (A certain somebody will know about this guy)))

View attachment 236758
View attachment 236757

Aims for the Season Ahead

1. Win Ligue 1
2. Get to the Final of the Champions League
3. Dominate the National Competitions
4. Win the European Super Cup and the Club World Cup.
5. Have you lot interested!

(Gonna try a bit of Role Play, so hopefully it'll be good!)

It was the 31st of July, at 11:15am. I was preparing the team for the French Champions Trophy, I planned to play my son in that game to give him experience, when I received a phone call suddenly. I thought "Must have been a team wanting one of my players", so I picked up the phone, and the first thing I said was:
"Lewie Roberts of OM Speaking, what can I do for you?" The reply was in a German accent, must have been Bayern or Wolfsburg or something like that:
"Hello, this is Uwe Vester here, I wanted to talk to you about our opening at Wolfsburg. You see, Alba left us to go to Spain, which is totally acceptable, as we understand he would want to manage his own nation. We feel we need a top tactical manager to help guide us to the pinnacle of Europe and beyond, and we feel you are that man. I know you beat us in the Champions League final last year, but we hope you will be able to guide us to a great season if you join us."
"I didn't expect this offer to come to be honest! What are the transfer and wage budgets?"
"Ah yes, we forgot. The transfer budget will be £10m, and the wage will be £2.5m a week."
"I will consider this offer deeply, as Wolfsburg are a club that I respect very much! But I will delay this offer, as I will have to speak with the OM staff, and consider everything that you have to offer."
"Thank you for considering, and we will get back to you in a week's time."
"No problem Vester, thanks for offering, can't wait to hear from you in a week's time"

So, a job offer from Wolfsburg then! Something I have to consider, considering they were in the Champions League Final last season! But not before I play PSG in the French Champions Trophy!

Going great mate, tough decision on the wolfsburg job, what tactic are you using?

(Gonna try a bit of Role Play, so hopefully it'll be good!)

Would have been better if written with more Z's so we could really imagine the German accent! :p

No, but seriously: Interesting offer, can't wait to see what you decide to do...

Going great mate, tough decision on the wolfsburg job, what tactic are you using?

I'm using a variation of a friend's tactic he gave me. Just ask if you want a pic!

Would have been better if written with more Z's so we could really imagine the German accent! :p

No, but seriously: Interesting offer, can't wait to see what you decide to do...

It was my 1st RP write-up, so I am allowed a few mistakes I think!

I think I have decided what to do. Gonna start the RP write-up now.

It was the 7th of August, 12:45pm.

6 days ago, I beat P$G 3-2 in a dramatic game, with Jamie Hancock, a former Liverpool player getting the winner and then retrieving MotM. But I felt like this place is pretty meh, to be honest. I felt like I won the CL with them and that's as far as I can go. Just as I was thinking about whether to go or stay, the phone rang, and then I realised, it had ben a week since I asked Wolfsburg to delay the offer. It was now, or never.
"Lewie Roberts speaking."
"Yes, it'z the Wolfzburg DoF, Uwe Vestler here, you dezided what you wantz to do yet about our job offer?"
"Yes, I have made the decision to ... Join Wolfsburg. The club is a very prestigious one, and I feel I can write myself in history there."
"Wonderful, we'll get your plane to Wolfzburg, and we'll meet you there."
"Thanks for the offer, and I'll be there A.S.A.P."

I have decided that I would go to Wolfsburg, as I feel like it could be an awesome place to consign myself to history completely.

I'm using a variation of a friend's tactic he gave me. Just ask if you want a pic!

It was my 1st RP write-up, so I am allowed a few mistakes I think!

I think I have decided what to do. Gonna start the RP write-up now.

yes please haha, what formation is it?