OmegaRed

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!
I've created this tactic (my first), and i get incredible results with it. (sorry for bad english)
I've been used this tactic in every situation (home / away)
This tactic is great in offense and defence, really beaultiful watch the matches and how much the team creates too many goal opportunities.
It's a Plug-and-Play tactic. I didn't ended the season yet, but i'd like to share this tactic for test. Feel free for comment.

View attachment 147940

View attachment 147937

View attachment 147935

View attachment 147934

View attachment 147931

Last edited:
you might want to change the title

nothing incredible about the results with that team

you might want to change the title

nothing incredible about the results with that team

When i say that results are incredible, is because since I've created that tactic i didn't lost yet. That 2 match lost was before I've created the tactic. And although the results seems nothing special, there are about 50 goal chances in every match, so the results could be much better if so many goal opportunities were scored.

Results are not that great when you consider your starting line up. You need to show similar results in the first season with smaller club. Then people would be impressed.

If you have a good enough team then any tactic can be plug & play. That fact is the reason people tend to avoid the bigger clubs when creating tactics since you don't know if the results are based on the team's talent level or the actual tactic.

Last edited:
Results are not that great when you consider your starting line up. You need to show similar results in the first season with smaller club. Then people would be impressed.

If you have a good enough team then any tactic can be plug & play. That fact is the reason people tend to avoid the bigger clubs when creating tactics since you don't know if the results are based on the team's talent level or the actual tactic.

Thanks for replies. I'll try with smaller teams