OMG Benfica's Board!

necas12

Reaction score
So basically I was having a really great run in my benfica game when this happened, with di maria, aimar and cardozo having all good rating and performing really well when this happened.
Anyone know if i can turn this around or after he goes to lyon buy him again?

Sadly not :( Unless, you take over Lyon as manager if you've got the French league's loaded, then it cancels I believe, it might work if you retire and create a new user as put yourself as Benfica manager again, or you could use the first method via new user. Either way you can't do it without changing managers

Should of put minimium release clauses on them :/

YehYeh, well if u have the french leagues, or your not too far into the game, become lyon manager as new user
then cancel transfer or start again if you want him back

necas right, i already knew of this dumb mistake, irl his minimum release cause is 40mil, expected it to be that way ingame too

same thing happened to me with hamed namouchi, 3.8 million bid came in for him, but the difference is he loves me so much he stayed lol

Try offering him a new contract. Offer him more than he wants and that may persuade him to stop.

offer him a sign on bonus that is a couple of 000 above what he wants

Unfortunatley if he has already accepted lyons offer then he's gonna go no matter what, unless lyon dont have the money for the transfer to go through, sometimes this happens and theres nothing you can do about it.