Jatjr

Reaction score
This year is different to me. First time, an older version of FM still remain in store on Steam despite newer version out there. Last year, in case of FM13 and FM14, FM13 was removed from store around early November as it did not exist during Autumn (Spring for southern hemisphere) sales. Now, it is late December and FM14 actually still exist in store, and not only that, it actually have 50% discount during the entire sales. FM15 has no discount. Last year, with FM14 being the only FM available to buy in steam store, it had 25% discount during the entire sales event except for 1 day when it was put on daily deal with 50% discount. As I said, this year, FM15 has none of any discount making me wondering if it will still get 50% discount once put on daily deal. This is assuming FM15 will see daily deal.

So what gives, I am wondering? Is it because SI is trying a new approach that will remove FM14 once the year of 2014 ends or because SI rather have customers focus on discounted older version FM as they continue to patch up the latest version?

(Just to make sure, this is not a whine, if last year was the exact same way, I would not be pondering about this at all) :)

Last edited:
And what do you know, FM 2015 is now £20 on steam (33% discount). ;)