fraser90

Reaction score
Hello Everybody.

So a while ago there was a sign up for a new BaP by AidanD10. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances he was not able to go ahead with this story.

I have decided that I would like to have a bash at it although I will not be following the same path.
I have always noticed that on nearly all of my gams there is always a time when a few players with unbelievable potential seem to be lost and become Modern day Freddy Adu’s.
I see an opportunity here to see just how many players will actually make it and to see exactly how much of the team and playing time will affect their future potential.

I have made a database with 27 players on it including myself. I also drew up a list of teams with great training and youth facilities. This was limited to England, Germany, Spain and Scotland. I next drew out random number to assign players to their new teams.

All players were created with 100 CA and -10 PA. They were also given 20 determination and 18 Natural Fitness. I also added the attributes you all have previously selected on the forum when you signed-up. All other attributes were left to 0. I also kept hidden attributes to 0 so we may end up seeing a few Ballotelli-esq moments from players.

I have set out every player’s career preference to 20 for a manager in the hope that all players will follow onto management and I can still follow their careers all the way through to management.

The way I will be working this is on a points system. I will be allocating Points for each trophy won by a player. Individual awards or youth trophies will not be counted.

The Scoring System will go as follows:

International
FIFA World Cup Winner: 500 Points
UEFA European Championship Winner: 250 Points
Copa America Winner: 200 Points
African Cup of Nations Winner: 100 Points
UEFA Champions League Winner: 300 Points
UEFA Europa League Winner: 150 Points
Club World Championship Winner: 100 Points
UEFA Super Cup Winner: 100 Points

England
English Premier League Winner: 200 Points
Sky Bet Championship Winner: 100 Points
League 1 Winner: 50 Points
League 2 Winner: 25 Points
FA Cup Winner: 100 Points
League Cup Winner: 50 Points
Community Shield Winner: 75 Points

Germany
Bundesliga Winner: 200 Points
2. Bundesliga Winner: 100 Points
DFB – Pokal Winner: 100 Points
DFL – Supercup Winner: 75 Points

Scotland
Premiership Winner: 150 Points
Championship Winner: 75 Points
League 1 Winner: 50 Points
League 2 Winner: 25 Points
League Cup Winner: 50 Points
Scottish Cup Winner: 100 Points
Challenge Cup Winner: 25 Points

Spain
Liga BBVA Winner: 200 Points
Liga Adelente Winner: 100 Points
Copa Del Ray Winner: 100 Points
Supercup Winner: 75 Points

Got the first and second season done already but it might take me a while to put it all up. In the middle of working on it just now. Will get it up as soon as I can.

I will Post your starting profiles up first. Unfortunately I simmed past the end of season 1 and it skipped straight into season 2. So I do not have the end of season stats for players that only played u21’s and reserve football.

Last edited:
Let the game begin, and may the odds be ever in your favour!

Awwww yeahhhh!! This should be really interesting.

Looks good :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Not to be "that guy", but should the Scottish Prem be worth as much as La Liga or the Bundesliga?

Not to be "that guy", but should the Scottish Prem be worth as much as La Liga or the Bundesliga?

Originally did have it on a lower scale equivalent to Championship, wasn't sure if you guy would want it on level for all the top leagues but as the standard of league is obviously going to be a lot lower I will change it back if its something you would all like?

Originally did have it on a lower scale equivalent to Championship, wasn't sure if you guy would want it on level for all the top leagues but as the standard of league is obviously going to be a lot lower I will change it back if its something you would all like?

May be controversial, but maybe do it so that the points won is less than the normal one if won by Celtic, for example, 125 instead of 200?

Looking forward to this, I think it could maybes be a bit lower as if your at Celtic chances are you will win every season!

Looking forward to this. I think I signed up. Player has my name lol

Decided to change the Scottish League scoring system. Hope everyone finds it a bit fairer now. :)

Hey lads, sorry about the delays. Sadly my one year old dislocated his elbow the other day so been making sure he is okay in the middle of 12 hour shifts at work.

Got the next two updates all wrote out and saved, but for some reason the website wont let me post them. im getting an error message saying : Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

Any ideas how i can get round this?

cheers in advance guys and again sorry for not posting any updates as of yet....

Hey lads, sorry about the delays. Sadly my one year old dislocated his elbow the other day so been making sure he is okay in the middle of 12 hour shifts at work.

Got the next two updates all wrote out and saved, but for some reason the website wont let me post them. im getting an error message saying : Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

Any ideas how i can get round this?

cheers in advance guys and again sorry for not posting any updates as of yet....

Check the post to see if there are some words that might be "restricted" that you've used without thinking about it!

Right lads sorry about this but i've been trying to upload the screenshots for like 4 days now and i'm getting nowhere.

getting pretty ****** off with the forum to be honest, there is no reason why it shouldn't let me post it.

Ive already done all the work for the DB changes and simmed plenty of seasons already but i cant do anything with them.

I can send somebody the DB if anyone wants to try it.

Pretty gutted it didn't work out for me.

Right lads sorry about this but i've been trying to upload the screenshots for like 4 days now and i'm getting nowhere.

getting pretty ****** off with the forum to be honest, there is no reason why it shouldn't let me post it.

Ive already done all the work for the DB changes and simmed plenty of seasons already but i cant do anything with them.

I can send somebody the DB if anyone wants to try it.

Pretty gutted it didn't work out for me.

Maybe you could post it on imgur.