On The Prowl - A Wolverhampton Wanderers Story

Reaction score
NOTE -- I love FM and I won't stop playing FM 2013 until 2014 is released. This is the first of many stories folks, ENJOY!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 369944
Alessio Moratti appointed Wolves manager.
MORATTI GIVEN JOB TO RETURN WOLVES TO PREMIER LEAGUE AFTER LAST SEASON RELEGATION.
Wolves have appointed Alessio Moratti as manager after their relegation from the Premier League. Terry Connor has resigned from the club and has joined Mick McCarthy who has been appointed Ipswich manager after Paul Jewell's sacking at the end of the 2011-12 season. Moratti had a glamorous playing career spending six years at Juventus and then moving to Arsenal for £8 million in 1998. Moratti spent his last ten years of football with the Gunners winning two Premier League titles including the unbeaten 2003-04 victory, three FA cups and three Community Shields with the Gunners and scoring 172 goals in 384 games for the club before retiring due to a recurring knee injury. Moratti had this to say;
"I spent four years coaching at Arsenal and I have a Pro License with UEFA, I am fluent in English and I am not a novice. I have worked in English football for 14 years. Despite this being my first job I am not inexperienced. I know how to win, I won nine trophies with Arsenal in England and I know how to get a side promoted. That is my ambition. That is what we will achieve. Promotion is the least we will do this season."

Last edited: