Reaction score
Spanish Midfielder Xavi in Car Accident!

View attachment 283071

Frantic Reports are coming in that Barcelona and Spain midfield maestro Xavi has been critically injured in a car accident on a the way to training in Barcelona.

It is unknown at this point how bad his injuries are - but fans must be hoping that he can make a recovery and play football again.

Midfielder Xavi Retires
View attachment 283072

The sad news today is that midfielder Xavi Hernandez has been forced to retire after his injuries in a recent car accident. Doctors announced today that Xavi would not be able to adequately perform at the top level anymore.

Xavi himself, however, has announced that he still has a future in football.

"I have been offered a coaching job at Barcelona with the reserve team but I feel hungrier at this stage. I want to become a manager - one of the greats. I've been taught a strong philosophy at this club and I want to transfer that to become a great top coach in World Football.

"Of course I am sad to leave Barcelona after my injuries but hopefully this can be a new chapter in my career and I look forward to the opportunities I'll hopefully recieve in the future."

View attachment 283073
RICH SPANISH BUSINESSMEN LOOKING TO TAKEOVER WOLVES!

A rich consortium of Spanish Businessmen are looking to take over Wolverhampton Wanderers FC. A spokesman for the group said, if successful, they would seek to employ recently injured Xavi Hernandez as manager.

Whether Xavi would be willing to accept a job in the second division of the English League is still unknown, but it would certainly be an interesting proposition for many Wolves fans.

Xavi announces new signings!

View attachment 283075View attachment 283076

Xavi has announced that star youth signings Wilifred Zaha and James Ward-Prowse will be amongst new signings to his clubs, breaking the championship spending record in the process.

When asked if it would have been wiser to spend the money on more experienced signings, Xavi replied, "These players will go on to become great stars, and are both excellent readers of the game. I am sure they will become great players here at Wolves."

Angry fans have protested at the sale of many Wolves stars such as Sylvan Ebans-Blake and Karl Henry, but remain happy at the latest developments, and look forward to the new season.