alaneinvi

Reaction score
I was using ac milan.

I beat galatasaray 4-0 in champion league , and for the next match I crushed 5-0 by Napoli
Just because I forgot to take my team talk, end up 4-0 on the first half..

FM 2013 really hard to handle.. Just me or anyone?

I always keep thinking if I have said the right thing cuz sometimes the dont have any reaction.

That's what you get for pressing next over and over again. If a manager sent out a team with no information on another team or no morale support what so ever, they would probably end up losing otherwise there would be no need for managers.

Although it doesn't make a huge difference on FM, most likely down to bad luck and good finishing on the other side.

That's what you get for pressing next over and over again. If a manager sent out a team with no information on another team or no morale support what so ever, they would probably end up losing otherwise there would be no need for managers.

Although it doesn't make a huge difference on FM, most likely down to bad luck and good finishing on the other side.

yup i click the next over and over. second after the last click . i yelled WTF iam doin, and then cavani score..