Once your relationship breaks down with a player....

djfuts

Reaction score
is it the end? is there any way of rectifying it? my wonderkid regen won't even talk to me now and certainly won't sign a new deal? am i resigned to selling him before his contract runs out or is there anyway he will change his mind?

Just play him as much as you can and when he does well tell him he impressed you last match, he'll come around

is there any way of making your own press releases as such, i can't find the option on here

player > interaction > have private chat > impressed in last match
player > interaction > speak to press > "bill played brillianly yesterday blah blah blah.."

i don't have a speak to press option! is this a glitch?

That was a mistake,you blokes.He meant talk to PLAYER,not press.

That was a mistake,you blokes.He meant talk to PLAYER,not press.

There's a clear difference between Have Private Chat and Speak To Press, I think he definitely meant to say it.

but you used to be able to release press statements and you can talk about other teams players? so why cant you talk to your own teams players?

You still can. On the players tree menu thing there should be "Talk to press". Just do that.

can you explain exactly where as i can't find it!

Oh, so it has nothing to do with you and a current player's relationship breaking down then.

My bad. ;) Didn't realise. But you can talk about recent form in player interaction. I know that for sure.

My bad. ;) Didn't realise. But you can talk about recent form in player interaction. I know that for sure.

No worries. Only trouble is, when your relationship breaks down with a player, you can't talk to him.

No worries. Only trouble is, when your relationship breaks down with a player, you can't talk to him.
Offer them a new contract, if they don't want to negotiate, play them, praise them when in team talks.
I experimented with 3 people, 1 of them were released, 1 of them have been sold and the last one had been happy with me again.
It's very hard to fix the relationship between you and your players :(

Tried everything, but thanks WM. Jack Wilshere's just a stroppy load.

I'm in the same problem with Joe Hart at Man City. In season 3 now, he's been upset with me since 1/4 into season 2 and I can't recover him although I'm playing him. I got Andreas Isaksson back on a free at start of Ssn 3 and he seems to do alot better in net than Joe Hart anyway lol. Hart's contract runs out end of season so I think he'll be gone in January.