Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Atletico

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

ninjaskill

Reaction score
First I should point out I still will be doing the Castel di Sangro save but, I want to try this challenge.

As anyone who ever vaguely saw my Porto story would know I enjoy transfers so this challenge is just up my street.

It is based off of U.S. college basketball where players have to be one year removed from high school to enter the NBA, most players go to college for 1 year and the best then face a decision between being paid, getting endorsements and playing against the best players. Or they could stay in college be unpaid, have to go to classes and pass tests while getting yelled at by a coach who earns millions while they can only have bagels if there is no spread on it.

So the best teams who get the best players have to create new teams every year as almost all of their players leave for the NBA and so they have to be replaced. This is known as one and done.

So that is my challenge anyone who is over 20 and played more than ten times has to be sold after 1 year with thr team. Their is an exception of one player over 30 who will be the captain so that I can try and maintain a semblance of continuity and keep some leadership around.

I have no idea if I will do well or not but, to make it work financially I have to be in charge of a big team so I picked some out who I have never managed before and would like to manage to be voted on.

AS Monaco

They are somewhat doing this in real life but, I think it would be a good challenge I would have to try and overcome PSG and Lyon before hopefully moving to European contention. I would have the help of Bernardo Silva and Ivan Cavaliero and could then sell them for a lot of money after a year.

P.S.G.

They would be easy and hard at the same time as I would have great players and a lot of money but, expectations would be high and I may end up out of the job during the second year if not before.

Bayer Leverkusen

A good side who are trying to get to the top of German football and improve in Europe. They have a lot of good young players so I would have a lot of money to spend after the summer to try and help them improve and challenge Bayern.

Schalke

Basically the same as above but, would be starting with slightly lower expectations than Leverkusen but, a young squad who could do well year one then be sold for a lot of money the next summer.

Dortmund

Never managed them so would be interested in doing it, they have a lot of good players to take on Bayern and would want a good run in Europe. With just a couple of players I could get a few hundred million and buy a very good squad for the second year.

Lazio

Would look to build up a good first year before selling the young big names for massive chunks of money. Would be able to earn a lot but, the Italian transfer rules would make it a lot harder.

Napoli

Always been near the top over the last couple of years and Higuain could definitely bring in a lot of money after hopefully firing us to some success.

Juventus

Like PSG they would be easy and a challenge due to expectations. A good side who have dominated Italy and got to final last year can I take them the extra step

Atletico

Having broken up the Real-Barca dominance and come close in Europe could push on and take the title and some success in Europe a good challenge to continue to challenge the big two.

Sevilla

Also a selling club so wouldn't be as big of a change their. The Europa League winners will have to fight to be in the Champions League next year and can then hopefully improve year on year.

Just realised I forgot to put an end time on the poll so I will go with whatever team is ahead at 8pm uk time

As it is tied and I am busy I will leave it open for a bit longer and if it is still tied then I will think of a tie breaker

One of the most beautiful clubs. You better keep reus as your experienced player ??????