One City, One Club, One Love - A Newcastle United Story

Above the post got posted far too early yet again. Still got a shitload of games to play so will update the update as we go on lol

Torre with 12 finishing for a LB! I've got a save at the minute with Breidablik in Iceland (Iceland is fun league to manage if you ever get bored!) and my best striker only has 12 finishing, I'm pretty sure all the key attributes for my striker are worse than Torre the LB HA!

Beginning to think of my next save after the winter update. Portugal, Colombia, Mexico, Russia and Ukraine came to mind but willing to hear from peope about save ideas.

I also thought of country hopping via World Cup hosts. Start in Uruguay and play there until I win the league, then do them in order (Italy, France, Brazil, Switzerland, Sweden, Chile, England, Mexico, Germany, Argentina, Spain, Mexico, Italy, USA, France, South Korea, Germany, South Africa, Brazil, Russia) - wouldn't complete it lol. I would also only sign players from the country that I am in.

Anywho just spitballing.

1581884199326.png

Len White
1953-62
Forward
269 apps, 153 goals

Signed from Rotherham United for £12,500, White is one of the greatest strikers to play for Newcastle but is lesser known than the likes of Shearer, Keegan, Gallacher, McDonald and Milburn who was his strike partner. He won the FA Cup in 1955 before leaving for Huddersfield Town.

--

NOVEMBER

hudders.png

Lineup
- Donnarumma, Aarons, Montes, Varela, Torre, Tonali, Palacios, Mbappe, Olmo, Sancho*, Parent

A very fine performance as shown by the fact that I didn't make a sub. Sancho was amazing with 2 goals and an assist while Yves Parent scored again - Fabio Silva has a bit of work to do to get back into the team! We have won our last 30 league games now.

--

UEFA Champions League Group E
young.png

Lineup
- Michel Costa, Briggs (Astudillo), Ljubicic, Godfrey, Chilwell, Bellingham*, Pereira, Dembele, Foden, Fati, Silva (Alcock)

Easy. We qualify for the next round with this win. Fabio Silva in the backup side - and he was **** lol.

--

liverpool.png

Lineup - Donnarumma, Aarons, Montes, Varela, Torre, Tonali, Palacios, Mbappe, Olmo (Foden), Sancho, Parent

Well now. My first test in the league this season and we won it. We were cruising through it really until my Scotland striker Dylan Munro scored a worldie to end the run of 6 straight clean sheets in the league.

--

man city.png

Lineup - Donnarumma, Aarons, Montes, Varela, Torre (Chilwell), Tonali*, Palacios, Mbappe, Olmo, Sancho (Dembele), Parent (Silva)

We dominated Man City here and they only had 1 shot on goal such was our dominance. Parent failed to score (2nd league game in a row) so Silva will start the next league game. Jadon Sancho is on fire!!

--

UEFA Champions League Group E
fck.png

Lineup
- Michel Costa, Briggs, Ljubicic, Godfrey, Chilwell, Bellingham (Longstaff), Pereira, Dembele, Foden, Sancho*, Parent (Alcock)

Jadon Sancho's fine form continues as he got another 2 goals here - albeit both from the penalty spot.

--

everton.png

Lineup - Donnarumma, Aarons, Montes, Varela (Godfrey), Torre, Tonali, Palacios*, Mbappe, Olmo (Foden), Sancho (Dembele), Silva

An easy win. Mbappe missed a penalty at 1-0 but the rarest of things ended up happening - both of my CMs scored!!!

--

SUMMARY

We just keep on winning! Every game this season we have won in all competitions and we have opened up a 9pt lead in the league. We are averaging over 3 goals a game yet in 14 league games we have only conceded 3.

Our form is making me seriously think that we could win every league game. Last season we won 35 and drew 3 so it is not such a big step but we are outplaying everybody in every match.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
JADON SANCHO
SANCHO.png

--

PREMIER LEAGUE
NOV.png

Manager Moves

Lee Johnson was sacked by Brentford and was replaced by Sean Dyche
Gerardo Martino replaces Dyche at Burnley
Sheffield United sack Philippe Clement and appoint Fulham's Graham Potter
Fulham replace Potter with Erik Ten Hag
Spurs sack Marcelino

--

1581865423001.png

SCOTLAND

UEFA World Cup Qualifier Group 1

belarus.png

Lineup - Irvine, Paterson (Ralston), Ross McCrorie, Deas, Tierney, Turnbull*, McTominay, Evans, McPake (Christie), Watson, Munro

Very nice. Holland won 4-0 so we catch up on the goal difference for automatic qualification. If we get a winning margin by 3 goals or better in our next match over Holland (who play Belarus) we top the group and send them into the play-offs.

--

UEFA World Cup Qualifier Group 1
andorra.png

Lineup - Irvine Paterson, Ross McCrorie (Kerr), Souttar*, Taylor, McGinn, Farrell, Kennedy, McPake, Watson (Morgan), Munro (Aitken)

We win the group and qualify for the World Cup! Holland were 3-0 up after 20min so I decided to go very attacking and my team responded magnificently. Kennedy even had a goal disallowed. Has anyone had 9 different goalscorers before in a match? - its a first for me.

quali.png

55 goals in 10 games - ******* incredible for Scotland!!!!!!

I think Holland qualified as the best runner-up in a group so I was worrying over nothing in the end lol.

Parent is getting better and better! 4 goals would normally be amazing but given those 4 goals were only part of 19 it's not as good :ROFLMAO:

Those goal differences for yourselves and Holland are mental! Congrats on qualifying! Reckon the team could do much in the WC? Newcastle are flying, a 38/38 record would be some achievement as well!! You got anything more you want to achieve for NUFC?

Those goal differences for yourselves and Holland are mental! Congrats on qualifying! Reckon the team could do much in the WC? Newcastle are flying, a 38/38 record would be some achievement as well!! You got anything more you want to achieve for NUFC?

Tbh I am beginning of thinking of having a new save. Going to load up some leagues and have a look around to see. Might download an update and see and post a poll. Not much to achieve here. My 2nd eleven could win the league in truth.

Last edited:

Tbh I am beginning of thinking of having a new save. Going to load up some leagues and have a look around to see. Might download an update and see and post a poll. Not much to achieve here. My 2nd eleven could win the league in truth.

Waiting for Patch 20.3?

Waiting for Patch 20.3?

Don't have to as downloaded an up to date patch. Just trying to think who to go. Bari, Kaiserslautern (both in the bottom tier) appeal.

Also pondered doing a club and country save in a small nation like Belarus.

Or do a club and country save with honved and Hungary and make them great again. God knows lol.

Finally another club and country would be FC Andorra in the Spanish league and load up all the Andorran players but not sure if the regents that would come through would be Andorran so not sure if that would work lol

Don't have to as downloaded an up to date patch. Just trying to think who to go. Bari, Kaiserslautern (both in the bottom tier) appeal.

Also pondered doing a club and country save in a small nation like Belarus.

Or do a club and country save with honved and Hungary and make them great again. God knows lol.

Finally another club and country would be FC Andorra in the Spanish league and load up all the Andorran players but not sure if the regents that would come through would be Andorran so not sure if that would work lol

After what you just did to Andorra giving them some pride back is the least you could do.

You could check out a Youtuber called The Scribe, he recently did a Kaiserslautern series. See if the club appeals. I think The Scribe is highly underrated, he creates quality content.

Andorran challenge would be good! I would highly recommend Icelandic leagues also!