Smendyke116

Reaction score
I started a country and league system from scratch recently and I thought I did a good job on it, but when I holidayed through to test the leagues, the same team won my top tier in every season! So I went back into the editor and dropped their coaching, facilities, etc. and holidayed through again and a different club won thirteen leagues in a row, and the top two didnt change but once in 20 years! What is the best way to ensure a competitive league when you start from scratch?

there's something skewed badly there that allows a club to quickly become dominant, probably a mistyped value somewhere. my guess would be something to do with prize money being reinvested but it could be a rep problem allowing them to attract better quality players, or them getting better facilities, or something to do with other benefits, e.g. prize money from getting into europe.

without looking at the file and the holiday'd save game it's hard to tell exactly what but off the top of my head I'd say they are the most likely, unless someone keeps getting taken over by or already has a sugardaddy.