One club man or abit of a Mick mcarthy !

Dodds

Reaction score
Hi all,

What career path do yous tend to take? One club or move up ranks various jobs? My career so far -

season 1 Gateshead - promoted
season 2 Gateshead - survived and resigned
season 3 Crewe - play off winners -
season 4 Crewe -play off winners -
season 5- championship relegation battle - currently

my aims to gain a good rep with crewe then hopefully get a job at a European sleeping giant! Interested to see how the rest of yous play?

Usually one club. I have tried doing a "career" sort of thing but seem to end up staying at the 2nd or 3rd club - think it's because after I have signed players I like, I dont want to move and leave my best laid plans at a different club

I've signed some great players for Crewe and have some good youth coming through, but always when I manage these lower league clubs I have desire to manage at bigger club, bigger stadia and bigger funds! Also like the idea of managing in Holland or German ! Tend to try and end up at Ajax then possibly one of the Giants !

I'm a one club man. Everytime I set out to do a "journey" save, I get hung up on building a team up and decline every offer because I get too focused building every aspect of my current club.

1 club man here. Got offered the Real Madrid job, Man City, Man Utd, PSG, OL and Valencia. Turned them all down as I'm trying to build Newcastle into a European powerhouse. Not doing too great a job at the moment I admit, but I did win the Premier League and FA Cup in season 1, came 3rd season 3 making to the quarter final of the Champions League before getting mauled by PSG. Currently in pre-season for the 3rd year in charge and feeling hopeful now.