laefd

Reaction score
I have created two clubs and put them in the 3rd Division of Scotland but one thing I was keen for was the current bunch of players to all stay at the clubs until they retire.

I've set the players club preference to max for their new club & have for most of them set loyalty to max but yet whenever January comes along a good number of them are tempted away by offers.

I have a transfer embargo placed on both clubs to ensure they cannot buy any new players to replace the current crop and I've set all the players career plans to just play for their current team but I am no nearer making them stay at the club for the remainder of their careers.

Just for people's information I have created an entirely new squad and they're all aged 18-20 so the plan was for the transfer embargo to last 15 years roughly around the time these players would be retiring and then allow the clubs to move forward.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Make some calculations to give them gigantic wages and bank funds to last them enough so at the end of that period you'll have the team with a sensible budget?.

I think (?) you can set a tickbox that is "retires after current spell at club"

I know Giggs, Scholes and Fergie have it.