One day I will be at Nou Camp but until then.............

udbhav45

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys.This is probably one of the greatest challenges I have undertaken.I will start off managing a local Singapore side known as SAFFC.From there on I will try to win trophies and make it to England and beyond.It is going to be hard especially while starting with such a club.Wish me all the best

A Histroy of SAFFC

The Singapore Armed Forces Football Club (SAFFC) is a professional football club which is currently the defending champion in Singapore's S.League. The club represents the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF).
SAFFC has won the S.League title a record eight times
SAFFC's nickname is the "Warriors", and their mascot is a rhino. Their home ground is the Choa Chu Kang Stadium.

saffc1.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Key Players

Alexander Duric
2.jpg

Aleksandar Đurić (Serbian Cyrillic: Александар Ђурић) (born 12 August 1970) is a Yugoslav-born professional football player who plays as a striker .And although he is 38 years old,still will be an expert marksman for my side.

John Wilkinson

By far my best player,John Wilkinson was good enough to play for lower divison engilsh clubs such as Exeter City and Shrewsbury Town FC.A dynamic midfielder who also captians the national side.

Therdasak Chaiman

340x.jpg

Another great player who is reagarded as one of the region's finest footballer's.Currently on loan,got some good free kick stats and will be the main provider of my goals.One of Thailand's top players.

Daniel Benett
DanielBennett2.jpg

A top-class central defender who earns regular caps for the national side.He played for Wrexham in England and helped them win the FAW Premiere cup in 2003

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Today Udbhav Jatia confrimed his interest in signing young lions starlet midfielder Harris Harun.Harris who is wanted by several clubs from overseas also such as Red Star Belgrade a Serbian Club has said that he would never turn down the opportunity to play for SAFFC.He also was the youngest player at 16 years old to turn out for Singapore

HarissHarun2.jpg