• Notts Forest - Moneymen

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Millwall - Underdogs

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VazzaP

Reaction score
So planning one last long term save until FM14 comes out.

Need help choosing a team, so would like other peoples' thoughts please.

Currently a 3 way tie between Millwall, Charlton and Nottingham Forest.

Out of all of them I like Millwall's team but I'm kinda put off by the stigma attached to the club...Nottingham Forest's finances are tempting but would prefer a team with a bit less history?

Forrest will be challenging plus you have a good budget. I got them promoted but didn't get that good a budget secon season.

Part of the fun of managing Millwall could be to try and increase the club's reputation and fanbase! Just a thought. :)

Haha 3 different answers!

Part of the fun of managing Millwall could be to try and increase the club's reputation and fanbase! Just a thought. :)

Yeah, just in my mind I associate them with hooliganism and not sure I can easily shake that.

I'd pick Forest if you don't fancy Millwall then. Team with a great history, hungry to bring the glory days back.

id say DERBY, Great young team can get promoted in first season decent history which can be bettered:)

Had a game with Derby previously so not really an option I'm afraid. I've added a poll now, so whichever one gets the most votes, I'll start a game with them ;)

Had a game with Derby previously so not really an option I'm afraid. I've added a poll now, so whichever one gets the most votes, I'll start a game with them ;)
Millwall is running up the charts with 50% :)

I'd say millwall, try change the image by introducing good football, get less agressive players, and more technical ones :) (In time at least)

Gotta go with Forest. For some reason I feel they deserve to be in the Premier League.