Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Wolfsburg - Green & White Army Coming Through

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Fiorentina - The Violets Leaving The Purple Patch

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

lufcberg22

Reaction score
Looking into one last save with all the latest transfers of deadline day. Im going to use a new tactic which i will show in a minute but im stuck between the following teams:

Borussia Monchengladbach - We all know one borussia in the bundesliga and thats Dortmund. But i think Gladbach have the potential in the next 5 years to leapfrog them if not the next 3. Stand out players like, Max Kruse, Raffael, Thorgan Hazard (on loan from Chelsea), Andre Hahn, Flip Daems & Granit Xhaka. They won the lgue 3 times in a row from 1975-1977.

Wolfsburg - Another German team who interest me. Only winning the league the once. They have had some financial trouble in the past 3-7 years but i see the club are on the up and will not be long before they challenge. Stand out players, Diego Benaglio, Ivan Perisic, Aaron Hunt, Kevin De Bruyne, Luiz Gustavo & Ricardo Rodriquez.

Fiorentina - My last choice but not least who im stuck between is these. Not a big fan of the italian league but i think its seen its best last season and this season looks like it will be better with AC Milan and Roma and Napoli all making big signings. Not won the league since 1969 but have looked like they mean buisness these last couple of seasons. Signing Micah Richards this season also. Stand out players, Milan Beldalj, Marko Marin (on loan from Chelsea), Alberto Aquilani, Juan Guadrado, Guissepi Rossi, Mario Gomez & David Pizzaro.

So there we have the choice & this is the tactic i will be using----- http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...tics/167449-4-1-1-3-1-unbeaten-tiki-taka.html.