One Man Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovani94

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody can think of any teams with one outstanding player. I don't mean like Man United were with Ronaldo, I mean an average club with one or maybe two above average players.

Such as Parma have Paloschi and PSG have Sakho. And not in England either. I find it is much more enjoyable to try and make it big if you have one of these players.

Wolfsburg.. they have Dzeko and Misimovic. That was the reason I became them and I had great fun with them..

Also Bordeaux have Gourcuff and Chamakh. Try those ones..

barcelona have messi........ no only kidding what about liverpool with torres and gerrard

Reina-did you see that goal vs Everton a few years ago
Carragher-was a good player but past it now
Johnson-not really a defender though
Kuyt-Haha that bloke just runs around like a headless chicken during matches
Mascherano-Ah ref what was that for. What do you mean his bone is sticking out of his leg.

Ah no only messing with all the liverpool supporters as they just had a terrible season

West Ham - Parker
Hull - Bullard
Spurs - King
Villa - Milner
Everton - Arteta
Fulham - Zamora
Man Utd - Rooney
Arsenal - Fabregas R.I.P

Udinese have 2 or 3 - Sanchez, Di Natale, maybe somebody else :)

Sampdoria - Pazzini and Cassano :)

alongside Tevez, my favourite strikers :)

One man teams? You mean key players.. Every club has them, they are usually the captain or the top scorer..

Lol one man teams.. What the fudge..

Btw,PSG aren't a 'one-man team'.

Sakho,Guily,Sessegnon,Hoarau,Erdinc,Armand...

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

man united -rooney

Ferdinand,Vidic,Evra,Van der Sar,Fletcher...

Reina-did you see that goal vs Everton a few years ago
Carragher-was a good player but past it now
Johnson-not really a defender though
Kuyt-Haha that bloke just runs around like a headless chicken during matches
Mascherano-Ah ref what was that for. What do you mean his bone is sticking out of his leg.

Ah no only messing with all the liverpool supporters as they just had a terrible season

Reina - Most clean sheet's this season oO)
Carragher - In the world cup team how can he be past it
Kuyt - Thats called working for you team
Masch - Does his job

Guys - he did say not in England... uh maybe Inter - Lucio and Sneijder? ooor At. Madrid with Aguero or Bayern with Ribery but they're all pretty good sides.. ummm Fiorentina have Montolivo... are you going to make a story or just a save mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.