Druggan

Reaction score
nonleagueheading.png

Attention Non-League Fans.

Jerry Dolke Chairman of Bromley Football Club has announced that Mark Goldberg has resigned as the manager. In his place Gerard Druggan, a football enthusiast and very new manager has been hired as the Bromley manager.

Gerard Druggan says that he will be playing a 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 formation with a fluid and attacking set up, he had this to say, "I will be trying to bring nice free flowing attacking football to this team. I want to win but I want to win nice."

Bromley.png

Bromley-2.png

Druggan has no budget for the team and has just around £300 to £400 to work with in terms of contracts for new players.

GerardDruggan.png

Bromley asks you to follow!

bromley-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:11 PM ----------

Bromleystory.jpg

Welcome to Druggan's Corner, this is where you will find all truthful reports about Bromley from Gerard Druggan and Jerry Dolke themselves.
Reporter Annie Kyle.

Pre-Season Results:

Bromley V Bromley Reserves: 2 - 1
Bromley scorers (Warren McBean (4), Phil Ruggles (11))
Bromley Reserve scorer (Lee McPherson (66))

"I was rather happy because we pushed forward all the time and just couldn't punch through the reserve defence which has a good sign and a bad sign, we have a solid back-up defence but the first team strike force may not be good enough."

Bromley V Crystal Palace : 1 - 2
Bromley Scorer (Ramon Calliste (49))
Crystal Palace Scorers (Stern John (10), Alan Lee (40))

"Was happy we didn't suffer a white wash, we kept the result respectable."

Vauxhall V Bromley : 2 - 0
Vauxhall Scorers (Karl Noon (21), Craig Davies (75))

"Wasn't happy, we had all the possesion all the shots everything and somehow we still lost to a side not as good as us, I guess you just get those games sometimes."

Clevedon V Bromley : 0 - 1
Bromley Scorer (Neill Patton (4))

"We should have won by much more than this we will have to work with the strikers!"

Pre-Season Signings:
Jerry Dolke's interview.
"I am afraid we have no funds available for Druggan, he tried to sign Ross Hepburn on a free, he rates him highly, he is a good goal scorer and is really fast but he preferred to stay in Scotland you see with Stirling and push for promotion with them."

Annie Kyle (Druggan's Corner Reporter)
"So Jerry are you telling me we are stuck with the same strike force for the season?"
"Fans won't be happy I'm afraid."

Jerry.
"No, Druggan is smarter than that he has promoted Marcus Cassius from the reserves, he tells me the lad is good dribbler, nice first touch, he's like lightning when running, but a poor finisher which Druggan says we can work on as long as the lad shows ambition."

Last edited: