One of my most frustrating situations on fm09

rrrrrrrrrr

Reaction score
Hi all,
im playing with wrexham , ive just been promoted to league 1 . Im in 2011-2012 now , in pre-season.Ive created a friendly cup,and after spending some time trying to get teams to accept,i got leicester,dinamo bucarest and blackpool. I was drawn against Leicester which are now in the championship.At half time I was losing 1-3 but dominating posession.I made tactical changes , did some substitusions and at full time I had managed to pull back to 3-3. I went into extra time I had loads of shots on goal but their goalkeeper and the posts denied me from going ahead , but in the last minute of the second half of extra time , I scored . Now is when the strange things start to happen. Instead of 4 - 3 the scoreboard showed 5-3.Then the game finished, but instead of the button that usually sais continue after the game has finished it said play.I selected that button because it was the only one to continue and , as if the match had finished in a draw , they started taking penalties with the scoreboard showing 3-3:mad:.Leicester won on penalties , and I was very frustrated even though it was only a friendly.
Do you know what caused this? Has it ever happened to you?

Never happened to me either, just sounds like a glitch. They happen sometimes...

Thats happened to me before to.

Except in the Carling Cup Final, with Ipswich Town.