BJK

Reaction score
Hi everyone first of all Im Turkish and sorry for english. I found this tactic when I was looking for some other tactics and want to share. I think not many people saw this tactic because the creator didnt post new thread. His nickname is " Ispicedicounasse " and you can see his post http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...win-46-c-milan-goal-difference-100-a-100.html here ( Page 100 ). I tried many tactics but didnt work very well for me finally i got one. I started a new game ( new season ) with Saint-Etienne and now about middle of the season. The team plays really really good football even one of my striker ( van Wolfswinkel ) cant score many goals. I guess if you use this tactic for big teams u can win everything. (H) Teamtalks by assistant and I dont have a training schedule I just download the tactic and started to play. Im using only "Away" version for all matches. Here are the screenshots.

View attachment 336056View attachment 336055View attachment 336054View attachment 336053View attachment 336052View attachment 336051View attachment 336050View attachment 336049

View attachment 688964 View attachment 688961 View attachment 688967

>>> This tactic is made by " Ispicedicounasse " not me. Well done bro good job (H)

i will try this with my Tottenham save. i have also tried many tactics but the does not work for me

Yes the Shamrock tactic. Good groundfloor work, and a pretty decent tac.
It's similare to Unreal, covering multiple angles of the game with the trippleversion.

Great resoults there with Etienne :=)

Vay Türk taktiği alırım bir dal. :) It looks impressive.

Ofsayt dışında pek bi farkı yok galiba ama ben hep away versionunu kullandım ofsaytlı olan. I think away is better. If you try this tactic u can share screenshots everyone.

duran top taktigi eksik mi yoksa oyle mi ayarlamıs.

i will try and add some screenshot

This tactic isnt one of the best,but is decent.Tried for 10 games and got mixed results.This tactic creates alot wich is a good thing but also its very susceptible to wingers,if u meet a team better than u and has good wingers/wide forwards u start to pray.When u meet such teams your only chance is to outscore them.

Last edited:
bu oyunda işe yarar bi taktik bulmanız imkansız aq. oyunda yapay zorluk çok fazla. editörden girip takımın moralini fulleyip karşı takımının amına koydum yedeklerine kdar sıçtım ağızlarına gene öyle kopup gitmedi maç. boşa kasmayın. yok öyle bi taktik.

cm 01-02'yi oynadıysanız aynı bok onda da verdı. kaleye 40 şut çeksen de rakibin bulduğu tek tük ataklar gol olurdu. kalecileri 10 puan alır, sizin mal kaleciniz 5 puan alırdı. onun gibi bi şey işte. oynamayın artık bu felaketi girin kullanıcı puanlarına bakın sitelerde herkese bela olmuş aq oyunu.

ayrıca maçlar inanılmaz zevksiz. oturup maçı izleyen var mı harbiden. bütün goller birbirinin aynısı. ne güzel bi atak oluyo ne güzel bi gol.