Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have dominated the BPL for the last 8-9 years and tottenham tipped me to it last season and i vowed i take it back in style.

So far thats going well for me, take a look and let me know what you think

It stands at 3 goals now not 2, reading scored on me

If requested i will post SS at the end of the season, which is only a few more games and if there is anything else you would like to see just ask and ill post a SS as soon as i can.

View attachment 333968View attachment 333969View attachment 333970

Just felt so proud of this that i felt i needed to share it :)

Reaction score
Impressive stuff, try to finish the season without losing. I thought I was off to a similar start with my Arsenal team but then a sudden 2-0 loss at QPR.........my team is very good but I always end up letting them get complacent somehow

Reaction score
Impressive stuff, try to finish the season without losing. I thought I was off to a similar start with my Arsenal team but then a sudden 2-0 loss at QPR.........my team is very good but I always end up letting them get complacent somehow
I will be trying my best, hope that doesnt happen as its my best season ever so hope i can pull it off :D

Reaction score
Your going well but you are United! :p Check out my Man Utd Story i won the league 13 years in a row!

Status
Not open for further replies.