Status
Not open for further replies.

*JK*

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
JORDAN'S ONE ON ONE CHALLENGES​

This is my update thread for my one on one challenges, please enjoy, if the thread is open please do not post as I am writing a report or adding screen-shots.
Here is the list of challenges

Here is the list of challenges
1st Challenge---AdzKingIV VS cooper123456---Challenge--- To be placed above 4th with Blackpool and win the League Cup---You can only use Monthly instalments once up to £10Million
2nd Challenge---<<**Jordan**>> VS Dan---Challenge---Hércules CF to be placed above 6th in the league and win the Spanish cup--- You can only use Monthly instalments once up to £10Million
3rd Challenge---Tommo43 VS Trivaldo99---Challenge---Tottenham win the Premier League, Champions League, League Cup and the FA cup--- No monthly instalments
4th Challenge---Stann VS Dabbifeidi---Challenge---Win the N-power championship with Scunthorpe United---monthly instalments only used once up to 5million
5th Challenge---martinbissett VS hellroker---Challenge---Win Serie A with Udinese--- No SIGNINGS.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:30 PM ----------

Tommo43 has been disqualified​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.