*JK*

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
Hiya guys I am setting up a challenge cup.
I need 10 people then it will be reduced to 5 then to final round who ever does best then wins.
To see who is the best manager out there.
This is what the fixtures would look like,
Player 1 VS Player 2 and you will be given a challenge to complete such as win the Champions leauge with west ham without any players signed.
Win The Prem Leauge-10 Points
Fa Cup-7 Points
Carling Cup-3 Points
Champs Leauge-20 Points
Win one match -2 Points
Draw one match-1Point
Lose one match- 1 point
More ways to earn points will be up shortly
MAXIMUM SAVES OF 10
MINIUMIN POST OF 150
I need screenshots of Manager Profile,Game Status,Fixtures,Squad and what ever competion's page.

1.<<**Jordan**>>
2.martinbissett
3.cooper123456
4.Tommo43
Dabbifeidi

6.AdzKingIV
7.Dan
8.Stann
9.Trivaldo99
10.Hellroker

P.S. This is the first time I have done a challenge so feedback required.

Last edited:
all depends whether you get knocked out or yes you have to complete the challenge within in the season then you get a new challenge

Ok mate. anymore people?

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

when i relase the fixtures when i have 16 people i will be doing them like 1 vs 2 so everybody please remember your number which is above on the OP

@Dabbifeidi pro manager will start within the next two days as i have to double check the managers ect.
@potthead no you cant as you have not got 150posts

so not fair the have to have 150 posts join. Wel whatever least I can do the CotM

No 1: Most things on this site has a miniumin posts limit.
No 2:Don't start moaning this aint fair, my game my rules as you prob never come on this site really

1 all things I join don't
2 I do come on this site
3 I will do the other challenges on here

Come on people join

I would join but I couldn't do the minimum 10 saves , I would do 15 though ;) or 12

ok m8 but nothing higher than 15