3rd Challenge---Tommo43 VS Trivaldo99---Challenge---Tottenham win the Premier League, Champions League, League Cup and the FA cup--- No monthly instalments

what does no monthly installments mean? am i allowed to sign players? what db are we doing this on, 10.3 with no updates? What is the maximum number of saves allowed?

Last edited:
Think the challenges are a bit hard TBH oO)

yeah but you get points for every game you win so you dont necessarily need to win everything the challenge suggests, just score more points than your opponent - if they were easy challenges then everybody would complete them and get maximum points

3rd Challenge---Tommo43 VS Trivaldo99---Challenge---Tottenham win the Premier League, Champions League, League Cup and the FA cup--- No monthly instalments

what does no monthly installments mean? am i allowed to sign players? what db are we doing this on, 10.3 with no updates? What is the maximum number of saves allowed?

You can buy players, but no MONTHLY INSTALMENTS, 10.3 with lfcmarshall update the latest one., 10-15saves i reckon is a fair amount enjoy and if i made them to easy you would complete and go boring.

Trivaldo u may aswell just take points for this one as im not gunna do it as i have just done a spurs save

so Tommo43 your disqualified unless you want to do it?

well i dont wanna do another spurs game seeins as i finised one like 4 days ago so i guess im disqualified

so do i need to do my challenge then?? (A)

if you want to

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:38 AM ----------

has anybody started these yet?

ive tried i just cant do it beacuse of the signing budget thing is flaminmg well hard with blackpool :S

ok m8 just keep trying!

Not gonna be able to compete, I concede Jordan :(

haha i started mine but have not completed due to tommo pulling out. i'm in october with 3 saves i think

I also will not be able to play as i can not get into FM at the moment sorry guys