kandersson

Reaction score
Still looking for a tactic that consistently creates one on one chances for the striker(s).

I've had success and won leagues using a few tactics but can never achieve the one thing I like to see from a tactic - ie one on one chances for the strikers. Wingers and attacking full backs tend to have the best chances, attacking midfielders get some, but my strikers are often useless and simply don't get in positions to score (except chances from crosses).

I've tried different settings and role combinations, lone striker, 2 strikers, 3 strikers but never been able to make those guys really dangerous (shadow strikers from AMC look slightly more efficient). Poachers look particularly useless to me, which is a shame as they're my favourite type of striker!

So if anyone can indicate an effective tactic that features through balls and lots of one on one chances for the striker(s) I'd really appreciate that!

Thanks for any advice.

good luck with this think si have ****** up when it comes to strikers

well ME should be the same for the AI right? so there is hope!

there must be an efficient tactic for poachers out there!
well i hope you come up with something allways want the player to have the most goals to be my st but tbh as long as i score thats all that matters