mattg121

Reaction score
Hi guys, Does anybody have any advice on how I can get my strikers to not miss several one on ones per game? I am going to try making a trait to go around the keeper but wanted to ask everyone else on here. Thanks

Hmm, I've also ventured into the player traits and with the editor i added "Likes To Round Keeper" - "Tries First Time Shots" with the latter saying "This increases the likelihood of a player taking a shot before considering a touch to settle himself, unless hes one on one, at which point he will take the best course of action for that situation" the part highlighted in red i would hope corresponds to the fact he also likes to round the keeper leading to making that decision rather than shooting.

But as it IS a bug, these are only tips that could possibly make no difference or only minimal... as I've experienced. Also keep in mind player attributes to coincide with the player traits needed to pull them off.

One of the worst things I've noticed about this years' version.

I'm 3 seasons in, been very successful - however my strikers are just shocking in CCC and one-on-one situations. I've started recording them on a spreadsheet and they are currently at less than 10% conversion rate from one-on-ones.

One of the worst things I've noticed about this years' version.

I'm 3 seasons in, been very successful - however my strikers are just shocking in CCC and one-on-one situations. I've started recording them on a spreadsheet and they are currently at less than 10% conversion rate from one-on-ones.

Can you upload that spreadsheet somewhere? In parts the issue aside of the defending and thus frequency to me is that for a couple reasons they are oft taken at tight angles. Thats oft not that Grand a Chance, realistically. If you'd do graphics, you oft had the on on ones bunching out fairly wide rather than central of the box. Watched a lot of Matches already and had marked them in the shot Maps. It's not that there aren't more central ones mind. Red dots here the one-on-ones, blue dots Header from the set piece. So, in this half, basically just one shot centrally to begin with from any Play.

MplRI24.png

Not sure what Si are trying to achieve, but central ones sometimes in Football are regarded as no more than 25% chances. Anything from such angles should be significantly worse. NOt 1 in 10 kinda worse, but About 16-20% depending on whch for sure. There's too many of them to begin with, so streaks even in individual matches would be guaranteed even with realistic scoring ratios. On average one-on-ones are regarded as 33% chances, which means a 77% chance of a save/miss average.

Last edited:
on the plus side you can play a super high line because one ones created from balls over the top are rarely converted. What affects you also affects the AI