When I'm not "on form" I never scored CCC. I have started my second season. I have scored 7 goals in like 6 games but I have had near on 30 CCC. It's unbelievable.

Well I'm just about to get the sack as my team have stopped scoring. Other teams will pepper my goal from long range and get a goal though.

I understand that you might miss a few 1 or 2 games a season irl, but some games on this seem to take the ****;)

Yep, so aggrevating, especially when they just blast it at the keeper. What makes you think you're going to score like that?

And when they shoot on the left foot into side netting. Does my head in, realistically you would not shoot from there, just ridiculous.

Ok. I just checked. In the season at the moment.

In 10 games I have had 30 CCC. The opposition have had 8.

I have scored 11 goals. 2 of those coming from the penalty spot. The opposition has scored 7.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

I got sacked. Couldn't take my chances and other team could. My last game in charge.

A 1-1 draw away. I had one clear cut to there 0. They hit a long range shot in injury time and scored...

you do realise metal stats such as composure, concentration and decisions play a huge part in your striker taking his chances in one on one situations also u must take into account the keeper he is facing i.e his important stats like positioning, one on ones, anticipation, determination and reflexes!!

you do realise metal stats such as composure, concentration and decisions play a huge part in your striker taking his chances in one on one situations also u must take into account the keeper he is facing i.e his important stats like positioning, one on ones, anticipation, determination and reflexes!!

What are you on about? Concentration plays a small part with any player but with strikers it isn't the most important attribute. And determination doesn't affect the keeper skills.

What are you on about? Concentration plays a small part with any player but with strikers it isn't the most important attribute. And determination doesn't affect the keeper skills.

concentration sorry i meant composure that is one of a strikers most important stats, sorry concentration for keepers i meant ie ability to concentrate and read where the shot may go etc, also determination is a keepers mental ability to keep the ball from goin into his net i.e his determination not to concede!

I had a game the other day where I had 24 shots with 17 on target 8 CCC 3 1/2 chances 1 Woodwork 2 blocked. The opposing GK had 13 saves and it ended 0-0.

Its very frustrating when the game just decides you are not going to win. 11.2.1 by the way.
pictures-or-it-didnt-happen-brah.jpg

concentration sorry i meant composure that is one of a strikers most important stats, sorry concentration for keepers i meant ie ability to concentrate and read where the shot may go etc, also determination is a keepers mental ability to keep the ball from goin into his net i.e his determination not to concede!

I know how determination affects the player, but it doesn't affect the keeper skills. Surely one could have the determination to not want to concede any goals, but his abilities would still let him down.

This FM is full of glitches, really starting to hate it, its loads of carts, 2 or 3 injuries per game, penalty misses, one on one misses -.-

I believe determination helps all players.

I have 3 goalies but my keeper with the highest determination performs the best even though his goalie stats are slightly lower.

my players always miss one on one chances it sucks

I've found that talking players to round keeper when 1-on-1 results in a higher conversion rate usually.

I've seen some pretty funny misses. Kenywyne jones manages to scoop a ball wide from 7 yards out being dead centre of the goal 1v1. Lucky I was already 3-0 up at the time :)

I'm going to wait for the 11.3 patch before I start a new game.

I can't believe I got sacked as Saints manager with a Win/Loss percentage of 60%.

The amount of one on ones that Bueno misses on my Leicester save is unreal! Even though his finishing and composure are both about 18/17.