Gellard

Reaction score
Hello,

I had a few minor problems in the save I am playing with currently. I use quite a lot of mods & graphics packs, but these problems should still not occur. I started off from the 3rd Hun. league in a modded league system which added the 4th & 5th tiers as well, and brought the club to the first division.

The most important one is that I cannot offer pre-contracts to other clubs' players 6 months before the end of their contracts. My guess is that this is a glitch that came around because I started off with an amateur club and turned it professional over a time frame and this possibility did not appear after turning pro. Did anyone else have problems with this? Any suggestions?

The other thing is that one of my player's transfer status always got changed. For some reason, the computer set the 'required transfer fee' to 0 on a weekly basis (quite randomly, it seemed), which was quite annoying because my player's market value remained close to none and generated unneccessary interest. This did not change even after a new contract was signed. Now I sold him, it will be interesting to see whether this problem will exist at his new place as well. Strangely enough, it was him only and no other players were having these problems. Anyone encountered similar problems? What could be the reason?