Cai1234

Reaction score
I got the idea for this series from WorkTheSpace and its simply a series of small challenges that only last one season, any suggestions would be appreciated. I will link my attempts to the titles.

OSC#1 Rebuild Sothampton (WorkTheSpace)

This is simply a challenge where all of Southamptons' players who are gone or rumored to leave are transferred away and replaced with their value in cash. This is done using the in-game editor or the Editor that comes with FM.

OSC#2 6 of the best Real Madrid

This may sound easy but the challenge is to win all competitions that Real Madrid are competing in. Spanish Super cup, European Super cup, Club World Cup, Spanish cup, BBVA and Champions League.

OSC#3 Manchester United (thejoshter)

The aim in this challenge is to win the league (or top 4) with Manchester United. However, you may not do any transfers (in) during the summer transfer window. Thus giving you the challenge of trying to win with Manchester's current players.

OSC#4 West Ham (Disclaimer89)

The aim here is to get in the top 8 (10,6) of the prem with West Ham. Please ensure that Carrol is injured for 7-9 months at the start of the save.

OSC#5 Swansea City

The aim is simple. Win the Europa league in the first season. Good luck :)

Last edited:
Monaco is v.similar to the southampton and a good one to do especially if u switch falcao who may or may not go
obv theres the no squad and X amount of money challenge
Man Utd is a decent one 2 do given their **** squad

West Ham is a tough challenge. Could take a few years to make them a solid top 10 team. But as a 1 year challenge, try getting them into the top 10 if not close to it - avoiding relegation.

Alot of players that are:
A:- Not good enough to be first team (Mc Carthy, Joey O'Brien, Joe Cole - to name a few)
B:- On crazy wages! (Alou Diarra - £60K a week / Joe Cole - £50K a week)

On top of that, West ham start with No transfer budget and already 1K over their wage budget. It is next to impossible to shift any of the high earners, even if offering for free.

Their main(best player) striker Andy Carrol is out for "8 to 9 months".

Good Luck ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies and those ideas seem fun. The Man Utd one may be better if your not allowed to sign anyone until January.

West Ham is a tough challenge. Could take a few years to make them a solid top 10 team. But as a 1 year challenge, try getting them into the top 10 if not close to it - avoiding relegation.Alot of players that are: A:- Not good enough to be first team (Mc Carthy, Joey O'Brien, Joe Cole - to name a few) B:- On crazy wages! (Alou Diarra - £60K a week / Joe Cole - £50K a week)On top of that, West ham start with No transfer budget and already 1K over their wage budget. It is next to impossible to shift any of the high earners, even if offering for free. Their main(best player) striker Andy Carrol is out for "8 to 9 months". Good Luck ;)

I started a West Ham save after seeing this... Only about four games in but it's going reasonably well in 5th place. I lost to Man Utd on the opening day and drew with Arsenal after conceding in the last five minutes, I beat Stoke and Cardiff fairly easily in my last two games.

The thing I noticed about this side and I'm not sure whether it's just my tactics is that we're struggling to kill off teams, my defence has been solid so far though apart from the United game. When I started I immediately tried to cut down the wage total so I cancelled the loan of Borriello and I can't remember if I got rid of someone else but I think I did. I also got rid of Joe Cole for free which was surprising.

From then I had over 100k in wages and I moved some over to the transfer budget. I asked the board for more and ended up with 10-11m I signed Saido Berahino (4 games 2 goals 2 assists) as Carlton Cole was my only other optionI also brought in John Flanagan (loan) and Sam Byram in (6-7m partly installments) to add some competition on right back. Byram got injured for 3 months straight after coming back from injury but Flanagan has been fairly solid for me.

I don't think my transfer business was great and I'm hoping for a strong finish in the league to keep the balance in a healthy shape, I only wanted to improve the team with a few signings so team cohesion didn't go out the window.

For now I'm coping without Carroll I just hope he hasn't gone downhill too much when he comes back from injury as I do want him for next season.

Last edited:
As FM15 is so close now i decided that it may be better to do a OSC with the old database as this is the last chance to play on it, and one challenge that I thought of was trying to win the Europa league with Swansea City as this challenge would mean more to me and I don't know when Swansea will next be in Europe (FM16 probably;) )updated the original post with the challenge.