mightytigers

Reaction score
I've just won the Premier League by 16 points in my second season as Hull City boss (on FM2010), so you'd expect us to have been looking pretty good on the highlights. But, time after time, if you tried to judge the game from the extended highlights, you'd think we were on the end of a hiding. Clearly, after winning the title by such a margin, the resuts and performances have been great, but the highlights never reflect this or the game stats. We tend to have far more possession, and the passing percentage trounces everyone including Arsenal, but repeatedly the highlights show the opposition bossing it, having all the possession, winning corner after corner and camped on the edge of our box, passing it round like Brazil even if they're relegation fodder. Several times the game has cut to us taking a corner without even showing how we won it, while everything the opposition does right down to winning a throw-in is shown. It's really starting to **** me off, and I'd go back to 'watching' games in 2D if I didn't think viewing the highlights was essential (I've spotted several things while watching, such as our 32-year-old left-back getting done for pace and obviously needing replacing, which I wouldn't otherwise have seen).

I wondered if anyone else had noticed this, because it's become so blatant now that it looks like some sort of deliberate programming decision. Or is it just me?