Not sure why there isn't more love for this tactic..

It's fantastic!

I have adapted it to my team purely due to the fact that my Shadow strikers are better than my wingers/inside forwards. So now It's more of a 4-1-2-2-1 or even a 4-1-2-1-2 depends on opponent. Weaker opponent obviously go with 2 up front.

My team never plays like this can you post screenshots of all tactic instructions please so I can try on Xbox thanks also happy new year
Screenshots for the Player Instructions and Team Instructions are on the Overview page, Happy New Year!

Created a 352 version also, only briefly tested it though, here it is if anybody wants to give it a go
Huge fan of your tactic so far, so will try this.

Just wanted to say that ive used the original tactic on two different saves.
One save is with Ajax. Ive been unbeaten in the league for two years straight
The other is with Fulham, gaining promotion by getting 121 points in the Championship. Then the next season finishing 7th in the Prem, conceiding foruth lowest of all teams.

So, yeah. I love it

Very interesting tactic I just have one question what type of players are you choosing for RMD. Right side left foot or the other way around

Very interesting tactic I just have one question what type of players are you choosing for RMD. Right side left foot or the other way around
I've not noticed it mattering too much. I played Joe Willock as the Right RMD to begin my Newcastle save with who's right footed, and upgraded to Moukoko who's left, both done well. I do think it's useful to have a right footed IWB on the left and left footed on the right though as they seem to get better angles for passes that way

I've not noticed it mattering too much. I played Joe Willock as the Right RMD to begin my Newcastle save with who's right footed, and upgraded to Moukoko who's left, both done well. I do think it's useful to have a right footed IWB on the left and left footed on the right though as they seem to get better angles for passes that way

Interesting , i've that in the prem as Coventry having two right foot or left foot instead of mix stretches the enemy defense and sometimes produces more results against teams that defend deep