O'Neill prepared to sell Milner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who thinks that Ireland & Richards for Milner would be a very good deal for Villa? That is without any extra transfer fee on top, of course.

Leave Heskey alone, this attidude is what is wrong with England

Stop linking everything to England's problems.

Am I the only one who thinks that Ireland & Richards for Milner would be a very good deal for Villa? That is without any extra transfer fee on top, of course.

No I'd be thrilled with that deal to be honest, Ireland is exactly what we need in centre mid and Richards can oust ******* Cuellar from RB which is a godsend but because it's Man City I would fancy an extra couple of mils ^^)

I think if Milner wants to leave then fine but MON has got to replace him with deffinitive quality or we can kiss goodbye to our 6th place finish we've held onto for so long. Another Downing for 12m and we are royally ******, preferablly I'd like to see Ireland and Richards + ~£5m for Milner.

Robbie Keane is bad enough but I wouldn't have SWP on a free, he's a terrible player.
Since when has Robbie Keane been a bad player, not just aimed specifically at you, mostly aimed at Harry Redknapp :)

Leave Heskey alone, this attidude is what is wrong with England

I agree. Heskey was probably the most hard working player in the team at the World Cup. Not his fault his manager keeps picking him, he's a footballer, if someone tells him to play, he will.

Since when has Robbie Keane been a bad player, not just aimed specifically at you, mostly aimed at Harry Redknapp :)
bump, why is he only worth about 5mil now, imo he is better than Crouch,Pav and Bellamy who spurs are trying to replace him with

Status
Not open for further replies.