First of all you described how an op should be, will try mate thank's for sharing.

Last edited:
Updates

As I didn't mention anything about the corner taker so it should be blank, corners here are mostly set for the striker favor, but still mids and defenders scoring from time to time.

This isn't a flawless tactic yet. ME is mixed after last patch you can beat top teams with a weak one, and lose after that to a weaker team at home!
That's why it is near impossible to make a plug n play tactic for all occasions, for weak teams ofc.

As using "be more expressive" instruction the tactic is more like RNG based, sometimes it overperforms and sometimes not.

Also we can't (in most cases) play fair, specially with weaker teams, we still have to use hard tackling and so. which is awful!

We also can't play offensive all the time, defensive football is still overperforming on the long run.

I stopped working on possession, although I can get 70% possession with weak teams but still can't score and still conceding!

Therefore I'm working on a massive defensive/counter tactic, and on another full offensive one will release them soon if they pass all the testing process.

Skin used: Flut Dark

Last edited:
Back in December 2016 you created a new trend in FM17. I wish you made another great tactic! Good luck with your new thread.

I'll test. I can not play without attackers and I could not develop my 4231.

What was? I cannot remember, but since then 3430ish tactics are beating the ME.

What was? I cannot remember, but since then 3430ish tactics are beating the ME.

it was 5230 park the bus with WBA ...

Very good tactics from Duke ,

but also Zyndar tactics which are more '' classic '' 4-4-2 ,4-4-1-1-, 4-1-4-1 are very good

both very good creators , good for this forum

Who should be taking corners? if there is a corner tactic ofc

As I didn't mention anything about the corner taker so it should be blank, corners here are mostly set for the striker favor, but still mids and defenders scoring from time to time.

This isn't a flawless tactic yet. ME is mixed after last patch you can beat top teams with a weak one, and lose after that to a weaker team at home!
That's why it is near impossible to make a plug n play tactic for all occasions, for weak teams ofc.

As using "be more expressive" instruction the tactic is more like RNG based, sometimes it overperforms and sometimes not.

Also we can't (in most cases) play fair, specially with weaker teams, we still have to use hard tackling and so. which is awful!

We also can't play offensive all the time, defensive football is still overperforming on the long run.

I stopped working on possession, although I can get 70% possession with weak teams but still can't score and still conceding!

Therefore I'm working on a massive defensive/counter tactic, and on another full offensive one will release them soon if they pass all the testing process.

TheDuke, you discovered this years weakness, the strikerless 32230, that many followed after.
The question in everybody's mind is: is this one better than WBA park the bus?

Back in December 2016 you created a new trend in FM17. I wish you made another great tactic! Good luck with your new thread.

TheDuke, you discovered this years weakness, the strikerless 32230, that many followed after.
The question in everybody's mind is: is this one better than WBA park the bus?

AHAHAHAHAHA :)

Pals, you are saying rubbish

"This weakness" was discovered many years ago

People posted many amazing strikerless 32230 tactics for FM16, FM15, FM14 and so on...

If you exclude completly idiotic formations then there will be only about 20 possible formations left in FM and following your logic, anyone can post 20 garbage tactics that have 20 different formations just after the release of a new FM version to get credits for "finding this year weaknesses".

Don't you think that the formation isn't the only thing that you need to get the best tactic?

There are many tactics that have the same formation but some of them are much better than other

Last edited:
People posted many amazing strikerless 32230 tactics for FM16, FM15, FM14 and so on...
If you exclude completly idiotic formations then there will be only about 20 possible formations left in FM and following your logic, anyone can post 20 garbage tactics that have 20 different formations just after the release of a new FM version to get credits for "finding this year weaknesses".
Don't you think that the formation isn't the only thing that you need to get the best tactic?
There are many tactics that have the same formation but some of them are much better than other

I'm a FM player since the very beginning of time :), and honestly I don't remember in recent versions to see a clear 32230 dominance like this year. And we all know last year 442 pretty much dominated the game. So yes, this year I think TheDuke, as the first one to present a 32230, was the one that set the way, for others to follow.
And yes of course the tactic instructions can make it better, but there is no doubt using this formation IS a base advantage to work on.
And please notice we are not talking about this in November or December, but in May, after a fully patched game, with pretty much nothing more to be discovered.

We all are aware of the of the several testing threads of FM16, and I don't remember in any of them to see EIGHT 32230 tactics in the top 10:
View attachment 1116631

I am not aware of any in previous versions, please show one.

100% agreed with zyndar and dimartini.

Cannot wait to try it with a declining Bilbao in my save.

Updates

Hoping to see the defensive and offensive versions soon.

Is my current favorite tactic. If you do attack and defense version then it will be the best tactic fm2017 for me. Destro (my PLC) is the man goal in my save.
Thanks.