Scott1492

Reaction score
Hi all PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE ALREADY STARTED THE SEASON AND ARE INTO OCTOBER!

ive come to the conclusion that there are a lot of time wasters and idiots on here so im looking for the following people only!!!

MUST BE OVER 21 years old
MUST BE ENGLISH SPEAKING AND AND ENGLAND BASED

MUST BE ABLE TO PLAY FROM 6PM UNTIL 11PM MOST EVENINGS (OF COURSE DAYS OFF WILL BE DECIDED BETWEEN ALL PLAYERS)
MUST BE USING PATCH 11.1.1
MUST BE USING HAMACHI
AND NO DOWLOADED TACTICS PLEASE

I will have the game up and ready at 5pm this evening and plan to force continue at 7pm (giving all players time to get set up and tactics/teams sorted)............

ANY TEAM YOU WANT YOU CAN HAVE...but arsenal man u and liverpool are taken

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED THEN PLEASE EMAIL ME TO CONFIRM YOUR NAME, AGE, WERE YOU ARE FROM AND ALSO YOUR TEAM CHOICE (REAL NAMES MUST BE USED AS MANAGER NAME)

MY EMAIL IS [email protected] I WILL REPLY TO EVERYONE BEFORE WE KICK OFF AT 7PM TONIGHT.

MY HAMACHI DETAILS ARE SCOTT1492 AND GAME PASSWORD IS SATOUY1492

LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING SOME SERIOUS PLAYERS!!!!!!!

CHEERS

SCOTT

I qualify for everything here... except im 17.. can you just make one exception? :p

lol cba actually

i will mate......but (and i know i sound grumpy) you must be committed.......i dont mind ppl who cant play at certain times as long as we know and can rearrange

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

still want 2 more good guys!!!

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

common guys!!!! gotta be 2 ppl out there want either chelsea, man city or spurs""

mate ill join im english and can do them times no sweat.... but you will have to bare with me and help e cozim new to this networking ****? care to explain?

mate ill join im english and can do them times no sweat.... but you will have to bare with me and help e cozim new to this networking ****? care to explain?

download and install Hamachi then you can join in the chat with us all. the network id and password for it are in the first post.

Grown Ups? Looking in the wrong place, it's full of teenagers here, with the exception of a few OAP! Like JP (6)

1 more player needed!!!!!! anyone up for it and can be a very regular player...please read beginning of the thread an email me......we are mid first season

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

anyone!!!!!!