jayc1446

Reaction score
Hey

I have an ongoing net game currently in January had a few no shows past few days who wernt as dedicated as they said they were as soon as they lost they left.

we play 7-10 every weekday and on a adhoc basis at the weekends.

Add me if interested i did say 4-5 at first but i am willing to allow as many as possible to join now as long as your dedicated and keep it speedy :)

Look forward to the response.

at the moment arsenal liverpool tottenham everton , city may be free by thursday if the guy doesnt show up

im looking for a good 10 dedicated players so that i always have at least 3-4 ppl on at a time.

I am looking for a game to join, can play the majority of week nights.

anyone interested send me your steam names so i can add you otherwise i cant send you the login details for the server.

Arsenal are free as are tottenham and everton and liverpool. every other club accept utd city and chelsea at the moment city may be free tomorrow if the manager doesnt show up or let me know why he hasnt been on.

Mate I'm city I've just sent you a message on steam why I haven't been on, thanks-Conor

top 7 teams are taken looking for players to manage the mid table teams now and ppl who like a challenge.

message me if interested.

We are in june about to start the 2nd season if anyone is interested in joining, send me a private message with your steam name and ill add you. swansea everton utd city chel **** are all taken.

Still looking for players if anyone is interested mainly players now who want to take control of weaker teams and that like a challenge as top 8 are taken , weve already had a succesful weaker team manager with swansea who are currently 3rd and pushing for the titlel.

Message me if interested or add me on steam weeman uk or Jay C for details.