Online football manager

AndyUCFL

Reaction score
UCFL (UCFL). It is effectively an online football manager game but with real managers.

It runs on a software called ESMS, which is essentially a DOS based software that puts two teamsheets in and spits out a text file with a match report.

This one is run weekly (although approaching the end of the season) with league games on a sunday, and other competitions being run on Wednesday evenings. You can literally do as little or as much as you like, with the only compulsory element being sending in a teamsheet for the games you are involved.

The have a set of interleague competitions with some other leagues which is a nice touch, and they also have a foreign league for loans out.

The user is given full control of a team, including tactics, transfers, stadium and finances with a senior and youth squad. During the season they run foreign offers, scouted players, predictions competitions (both game and real world based) and random events so plenty to do. During the pre season, there is more foreign offers, an auctions, player training and a youth academy which is again really good fun.

The people seem really nice, and the game is highly addictive which is why it is in its 28th season I suppose! I hope to see some of you there as I think it will be right up your street!!