Online game 20 manager game for all premieship teams

JDRFC

Reaction score
Hi guys

Want to host a online game in the premiership and get the full league taken with managers.

The 2 teams already taken are Newcastle and Spurs.

Leave your steam id and the team you would like and then the next step is to pick times in which to play for the majority.

Note:

All games will be played at only commentary and at full speed.
All managers must put their assistant manager on friendlies.

Apart from these 2 rules you are free to do anything else

Thank You and hope you enjoy!!!

Last edited:
Steam ID: charliewestover, i would like to be Arsenal if they're still available? :)

steam ID: steff318,any chance of being manchester united m8? can play anytimes after 7pm.

Steam ID: Northy239 I'd like to be Liverpool and would be good for any time after 7pm in the evenings. Sundays would also be good.

thanks everyone for getting back to me i have added everyone to my friends list. Next things we have to discuss is times to play. Two people also have to enable steam community so i can add you as a friend. Hopefully get it started tonight or tommorrow

thanks everyone for getting back to me i have added everyone to my friends list. Next things we have to discuss is times to play. Two people also have to enable steam community so i can add you as a friend. Hopefully get it started tonight or tommorrow

Yeah as jambo said lets get going with this,hopefully play in evenings guys!!!

is there still any spots? have you got skype? my steam id is Aceercs / xDxChRoNiClExDx

i will take any team that is available! Steam: greg.n.walsh