sjg11

Reaction score
So, I'm hoping to make this game to biggest and the best one on FMBase. I'll likely fail but all you can do is try.

All right, I'm hoping to get every playable English team in the game (from EPL right the way down to Blue Square North/South) filled up. However this game has a twist, a sting in the tail.

The game's made by sjg11 (my Steam name). The password is sjg11rules. I repeat the password is sjg11rules.

Edition of FM
FM 2013- Database 13.3.3 359652
The game's name is Football Manager 2013
The password is sjg11rules and my username is sjg11. I am going to keep on repeating this.

Rules

Be reasonably active. Hopefully we can arrange it so that a group of us are online at the same time. When signing up, could you please state when you're online? This should help us to find times when we're all online together.
Only English teams are playable. This will likely change at some point if the interest in this file grows.

The Twists
1. You are not allowed to spend more than £5 million pounds in a single transfer market. This should make the game fairly even and allow a lot of clubs to be in contention for high positions in the league in the long term.
2. You are only allowed to register up to 4 foreign players in your squad. If you start with more than four foreign players then you have to sell/release them before the start of your league season and buy in enough English talent/use enough youth players to create a strong squad. By foreign I mean not British, Scottish, Irish and Welsh players do not count as foreign.
3. The £5 Million pound rule does not apply with regards to improving youth facilities, building new stadiums and improving any other facilities. It also does not apply to recruiting new staff, neither does the foreigners rule.
4. The hope is to one day compete with the best in Europe within these restrictions with a wave of great British talent. For now, rules 1 and 2 should make the game very interesting and very open and it should allow a lot of teams to potentially compete for the great prizes at some point.

That is all, I hope to see you in the game.

Signups:
Sjg11- Euron Crow's Eye- Dover Athletic (lowest league Kentish club. Perfect starting club for me.)

Any questions or queries ask here or PM me.

Hey, I'm fine joining this. But you can't force people to spend only 5m on players. There is a reason why Man City/United and all the other big clubs got a shitload of money. I don't agree with your "twist" rules and I think many of the players won't like it either.

The British wave of talents is a good idea, I just don't see this happen.
I'll be Bristol Rovers if we're playing this.
I added you on Steam, Greets

Hey, I'm fine joining this. But you can't force people to spend only 5m on players. There is a reason why Man City/United and all the other big clubs got a shitload of money. I don't agree with your "twist" rules and I think many of the players won't like it either.

The British wave of talents is a good idea, I just don't see this happen.
I'll be Bristol Rovers if we're playing this.
I added you on Steam, Greets
1. You're right, I can't. I can only ask for honour rules and ask that people, if they pick a big club, obey the rule. I just think it makes things more even but if people disagree then I'll drop it.
2. Same thing applies with #1. If people just want to play a normal game then I'll remove the twist altogether.