corach1992

Reaction score
If I start a online game with my younger brother can we both use the in-game editor ? I seem to have it but he doesn't, just wondering if this is possible for both people to have it ?

thanks!!

Never tried using the editor in an online game, but i would assume for him to use it anyway he would have to have paid for it separately on him steam account. You allowing in-game editor to be used online just means that you are allowing other users to use it if they have bought it.

You can just edit his team for him if he needs something done....

Never tried using the editor in an online game, but i would assume for him to use it anyway he would have to have paid for it separately on him steam account. You allowing in-game editor to be used online just means that you are allowing other users to use it if they have bought it.

You can just edit his team for him if he needs something done....

Yeah I bought for him but nothing is coming up.. If it don't work it's okay!!

Hmm, when you started the online game did you click "allow players to use in-game editor" (something to that extent)? You need that ticked for everyone to be able to use it!

Hmm, when you started the online game did you click "allow players to use in-game editor" (something to that extent)? You need that ticked for everyone to be able to use it!

I don't see that option in online game preferences