Online Game - Race for the Premier League

Daztroyer22

Reaction score
New to the site but a veteran of the game…

Looking to host an online game in the Championship of which I would be personally managing my favourite club - Nottingham Forest.

I hosted one of these about 4 years ago and had every club (accept 2) managed by a human player.

I’d be looking for 2 min possibly 3 nights a week commitment between 8-11.30pm with timers set in between to speed up the game (accept in transfer windows). Other settings would ideally be set to Commentary Only and in full match speed. I would stipulate other base rules later down the line.

Seasons would continue to run but only Prem teams would be those who have won promotion from the Championship

I’d also be looking to stream this on my twitch channel (Daztroyer22 where I have 1.7k followers) and possibly have in game comms via a discord server or team speak etc.

Looking to start Wednesday 23rd Feb. If interested, DM me on discord Daztroyer22#4822 or reply on here. Would be open to people joining mid season but not managing a top 10 club how the league stood.

Looking to host an online game in the Championship of which I would be personally managing my favourite club - Nottingham Forest.

I hosted one of these about 4 years ago and had every club (accept 2) managed by a human player.

I’d be looking for 2 min possibly 3 nights a week commitment between 8-11.30pm with timers set in between to speed up the game (accept in transfer windows). Other settings would ideally be set to Commentary Only and in full match speed. I would stipulate other base rules later down the line.

Seasons would continue to run but only Prem teams would be those who have won promotion from the Championship

I’d also be looking to stream this on my twitch channel (Daztroyer22 where I have 1.7k followers) and possibly have in game comms via a discord server or team speak etc.

Looking to start Wednesday 23rd Feb. If interested, DM me on discord Daztroyer22#4822 or reply on here. Would be open to people joining mid season but not managing a top 10 club how the league stood.

Hey, are you still looking for players?

Yes mate, we're in season 5 now with 5 people playing. Originally there was 11 but people have fallen away for one reason or another. Do you have discord?

Utilize your Twitch channel and social media platforms to promote your online game and attract interested players.
Join Football Manager communities, forums, and Discord servers where players gather to find online games. Post about your game and provide details such as the league, schedule, and any specific rules you have in mind.
Reach out to friends, fellow Football Manager enthusiasts, or members of your Twitch community who might be interested in joining your game.