Online game with one or two committed players

markus101

Reaction score
Hey!

I'm looking for an online game with one or two committed players at most that would like to get far into a game and play throughout the year.

I live in Canada so that's my time zone, but I have a pretty flexible work schedule so would love to be able to play with someone.

I've been playing my single player as Lyon so the french league is the only league I wouldn't want to play in but more than open to having a discussion and settling on something we can all be happy with and feel as though we have a project.

Shoot me a inbox here if you are interested and we can take it from there.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey! I'm looking for an online game with one or two committed players at most that would like to get far into a game and play throughout the year. I live in Canada so that's my time zone, but I have a pretty flexible work schedule so would love to be able to play with someone. I've been playing my single player as Lyon so the french league is the only league I wouldn't want to play in but more than open to having a discussion and settling on something we can all be happy with and feel as though we have a project. Shoot me a inbox here if you are interested and we can take it from there.Hope to hear from you soon!
I know I'm a little late but has the game started yet?

I'm also interested in this game if its still open?