add me on steam lukerhosgad can play ever day after 5

Join us mate, I'm Jono6895 from Steam, tried to speak to you today with no reply but you can guarantee were all commited anyway! Into season two now and were planning on going a **** of a lot longer, would be great to have you after one of our members quit today, determined to get you in so I hope you can join us! :)

Jono... I'm maddisonshoops.. Was a member of football manager live for around 3 years. I've been reading your posts, and I was wondering how I go about creating a league. I'd really appreciate if you could spare 5 mins and explain how to set it up... And most importantly I'm dying to know if all teams in the league can buy any player in the game world? If I were to start as say qpr? Would someone start with more transfer money if they were say Liverpool!?? Can the league contain teams from other countries?.. Thank you mate be nice if you could explain a little. Cheers. Maddisonshoops

Jono... I'm maddisonshoops.. Was a member of football manager live for around 3 years. I've been reading your posts, and I was wondering how I go about creating a league. I'd really appreciate if you could spare 5 mins and explain how to set it up... And most importantly I'm dying to know if all teams in the league can buy any player in the game world? If I were to start as say qpr? Would someone start with more transfer money if they were say Liverpool!?? Can the league contain teams from other countries?.. Thank you mate be nice if you could explain a little. Cheers. Maddisonshoops

Replied on my own thread mate, hope it helped! :)