leham91

Reaction score
Looking to start an online game, looking for committed people who wont quit if they lose and who will enjoy some banter
add me on steam leham91 or message on here if ur interested, possibly get it started tonight

Hello, we have a network mode, that has around 7 players, we like to have 10 but a few have took a break. Basically, we play most 5 from 7:30 to 10:30 and communicate through Skype. We leave the game up all day saturday to do deals etc. A season takes 1 week... games played on key highlights at least 3/4 speed and full speed in between key highlights. Slow players will be asked to leave.

You can start straight in the prem!!! and we play with no International management. We keep as fast a speed as possible during the season holidaying from match to match. We slow down in pre season and january to get deals and stuff done.

You would need to be hardcore and play as much as possible and have a decent internet speed...as you may know network mode can be slow if you have poor internet. We are currently coming to the end of season 7. Though we have played over 25 seasons as a clan on this and FM12. (recent bugs killed last game).

Most of us are over 30...so more players like us would be ideal. laptop on the sofa while the mrs watches TV etc...

add skeletorxxx on skype if interested...dont reply to this mail. and talk to me after 6 30 most nights, and i can tell you more and get you in the game.