Online manager game! MUST SEE

Deano83

Reaction score
Hello mate

I just want to tell you about an manager site that search for managers at the moment!

http://www.tde2.co.uk/forums/index.php

Register a nickname and get in and watch what teams that are avaible now, Some realy good teams need

a good manager.

TDE is an online manager game, using the ESMS motor to sim games, You take control over one team from either Premier League, Championship, League one or Serie A. You can do transfers with other manager and its normaly matchday is wednesday & Saturday. You sheet in to a user called teamsheet. (If you need help the people are realy helpful there!) anyway hope you consider joining as the site need more managers! Most of the people are from England there but some from others country aswell

Hope to see you there! (you must maybe register a nickname to see what teams that are avaible etc)

Did you send this as a PM to everyone?

nope I didnt started with that, but it took to much time hehe, therefor I posted it here and hoping it was right place to post my thread! if not I hope an admin moves this thread to right position!

sorry If you did get a PM mate, it tokk way to much time so therefor I hope I did the right thing and posted it here!?

yeah, i got PM, it should probably be fine but i think you're meant to ask a mod before you advertise

yeah I understand and apoligize for my pm! I did send it to 5 people or something and Im realy sorry about that! and if the mods think this thread is against the rule please remove it! I have no intention to do anything illegal! Just wanted to let people who like fm, have a look at this site, because its an realistic game with alot of communication via Forums etc... anyway mods if this is illegal just remove this thread!

yeah, it looks ok, i might sign up

Would be great Sidhoops1! if you got any question about the game feel free to PM me! It might sounds abit dificult at the beggining but people are very helpful and will guide you the first times! after that its pretty easy! I can also help you find a team if you want, anyway! hope any of you want to join it!

Hope you like it Danthered, please tell me what you think about it! and if you want to get help just PM me!

hmmm strange! I did pm a admin now and asked him to check it out for you

After I did write about this game here, alot of people have joined! Only 3 teams avaible so take alook if you want to be apart of it! seems like the new players realy like the game and have enjoy! This is your chance to be manager and fight for promotion titles and glory against other humans! Also alot of club articles etc there!

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

now only 2 teams avaible :) that means there are around 48 managers playing at that site! :)

Some new teams avaible now! take a look guys!

Last edited:
It is now around 5-6 clubs avaible! recommend this manager game alot! its all based on players vs players and its using same simulator old PBM or PBEM did! enjoy this game lads! you wount regret!!

how on earth does this game work? I signed up but have no idea how to proceed.

Only 1 team available - Parma

And if I don't get that job I just quit? And if I do how do i play it?

There needs to be a FAQ for this...