MRCX

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Today, when trying to join the online career I'm part of, I couldn't find the host. In fact, no one could.
Everyone restarted everything (FM, Steam, PC, Router), it still didn't work. And that's where stuff go weird, because usually, when you can't find the host or when you can't join the session, a restart solves the problem.
It didn't this time. In fact, I got sent the file to host, no one was able to find me either.

When I tried creating a new online career, people were able to find me. When we loaded an earlier savepoint of our career, we could find it as well. But when we loaded the latest savepoints, we either didn't find the host at all, or we found him but were unable to join. That said, it wasn't consistent. Sometimes we would find the host, sometime we wouldn't find him at all despite him hosting the same savepoint.

This makes me wonder - is this a known issue? Is the latest savepoint of our career corrupted? And, if so, what can we do in order to avoid this? It would be a shame if we went back, played for a couple of ingame weeks and had this happen again.
Was anything up with the servers today?

Any bit of advice/help is much appreciated as today was a very frustrating day.