Cbarber871

Reaction score
a bit of background to this idea...i am watching on youtube playthrough by a guy called Wynnerr ( if u on here an look at this let me kno lol) he is started as liverpool and will only buy the regen players as see where it takes him....as i am enjoying this so much i thought i would do the same and like him i have gone with liverpool but i am going to try and do a fergie and win multiple titles....

If anyone as any tips to find regens that they use feel free to assist...i am going to play first 3 months of the season and then give an update as i want to get into this with my own tactic and work out the kinks...

right guys i am back on with this lol..kinda kept forgetting to update anything as i was scouring the fm world looking for regens...so i have a few signed and a lot coming in o i will show you how i did in all compititions..then mention the regens...updates for the future will be either monthly or by monthly

View attachment 315349
So as you can see a **** FA Cup year for us i did play a rotated side but with the players i put out we should have won..

View attachment 315350

Capitol one cup was no better as we crashed out to West ham but we could have gone out to ipswich

View attachment 315351

I am very happy with our champions league journey reaching the semi final against Man City(eventual winners) and we were unlucky to go out on away goals..The games against PSG were fun to play we lost 2-0 in paris but got them back to anfield and stuffed them 4-...the quarter final was just as eventful getting a 2-2 draw in madrid and then a bore draw at home to go through on away goals..

View attachment 315367

3rd in the prem i very good too as this means champions league football again next year so more for the finances
i do think we could have 2nd but we lost to some lesser teams getting complacent...but i do think we can have a good season next year....

SO the regens i have picked up..

View attachment 315368View attachment 315352View attachment 315353View attachment 315354View attachment 315356View attachment 315357View attachment 315358View attachment 315359View attachment 315360View attachment 315361View attachment 315364View attachment 315365View attachment 315366View attachment 315348

Peter Kurlic, Adel Ricard... These 2 would have to be the best i could find and the rest are good players that i can try and build up...let me know what you guys think..and if you have any tips for finding decent ones for the future

August

We started the season quite well conceding only 1 goal we should have scored more in the wins against burnley and newcastle but i was trying a new tactic so the guys getting used to it...
View attachment 315270

22 shots and 1 goal just simply not good enough but a win is a win and great to see Balotelli getting a goal

View attachment 315273
Lambert screamed for some 1st team action and he repayed me with a stunning effort.

View attachment 315271
Mario got a brilliant hatrick and now has 4 for the season so far...Lambert also got 2 in 2 games

View attachment 315274
Top of the league after 3 games can we maintain it?

Bad news followed during the international break My only good keeper Simon Mignolet is injured for 5 weeks so 18 Year old Danish regen Magnus Keller will have to deputise against Sporting Lisbon, Man Utd so i may lose the unbeaten start..

Player of the Month:

View attachment 315272

Sept/Oct/Nov review

Champions League Draw

Bayern Munich
Inter Milan
Liverpool
Sporting Lisbon

A difficult group with Milan and Bayern but one i think we could at least get 2nd knocking milan to the Europa |League

Premier League

Liverpool 2 vs West Brom 0

Good game here Sturridge and stirling getting the goals in a box standared win

Champions League Game 1

SP Lisbon 2 vs Liverpool 4(Couthinho x 2,Sturridge, Lambert)

Just before this game i had Simon Mignolet get injured for 5 weeks and my young regen keeper was out on loan at rochdale and would have been ineligable to play...so had to play a grayed out player in goal as i had no other Goalkeepers.. so to win 4-2 i am very pleased with

Premier League

Man Utd 0 vs Liverpool 1(Stirling)
So i had recalled Magnus Keller from Rochdale and the 18year old made is league debut i one of the biggest games in liverpools calander and what a perfrmence he put in..he kept them at bay until stirling popped up in the 76th minute to win the derby...

Capitol one Cup

Norwich 3 vs liverpool 1(Wisdom)
Shocking result and yet again we fail early in the cup

Chelsea 3 vs Liverpool 0

ok i thought this was the start of a decline as we were battered like fish and chips lol as we just did not turn up and chelsea slughtered us on the counter

Champions League game 2

Liverpool 3(Balotellix2, Lallana) vs Inter 0
Yay a return to form..sturridge did not play well at all and his striker partner in Mario got the goals to win us this game and Lallana chipped in with a goal to move us top of the group

Premier League

Liverpool 4(Balotellix2,O.G,Strurridge) vs Arsenal 2

4 in 2 games for Balotelli and 1 for sturridge and we played very well to boot..

Fulham 0 vs Liverpool 2(Markovic,Sturridge)

Gd win didnt play as well at all but i will take a scrappy win

Champions League Game 3

Liverpool 3(Balotelli,Coutinhox2) vs Bayern 1

Ok so i thought we would get beat, but noooo i was proved very wrong and it was us who stuffed them..Mario was very impressive..

Premier League

Liverpool 3(sturridge x3) vs Stoke 0

well this was the sturridge show as he ripped through the stoke defence

Crystal Palace 1 vs Liverpool 1(Lallana)

Ok so more dropped points a bad bad game

Champions League game 4

Bayern 0 vs Liverpool 0

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Premier League

Swansea 1 vs Liverpool 4(Stirling,Couthino,Strurridge,Markovic

Liverpool 3(Balotelli x2, Levia) vs Leeds 2

Well playing against the team you support is never easy but we did beat them leeds were playimg well in the league and in this match..i would have liked to concede less goals and thts what i will try and sure it up soon..

Champions League game 5

Liverpool 4(Stirling x2, Sturridge x2) vs SP lisbon 0

ok so thats 8 we have put passed lisbon and this confrimed our progress in the champions league great performence too

Premier league

Southampton 4 vs Liverpool 3(Lambert,Striling,Sturridge)
O my God great game for Match of the day but not for me i was fuming defensive howlers for both teams this really could have been rugby score..

Liverpool 3(Striling,Sturridge,Couthino) vs Man city 0

Ok so we battered one of the contenders for the title we went 1-0 up then skrtel got sent off in the 44th minute after half time we continued to press and got another 2 City were just terrible

Aston Villa 4 vs Liverpool 2(Markovic,Balotelli)

ok so yet another loss we just played so poor here never got going...

Champions League Game 6

Inter Milan 0 vs Liverpool 0
A good draw here but could have won
View attachment 314368

So 2nd in the league going into xmas fixtures i. am happy with this

View attachment 314367

View attachment 314366
Champions League as gone well so far... the draw not been done yet but will put in next update

View attachment 314365
Poor in League cup yet again​

just finishing the month of december and then i will have another update

Rest of December

Liverpool 4(Alberto,Sahko,Coutinho,Balotelli) vs QPR 1
View attachment 314307

Good result we did play well and the 4 goals showed this luis Alberto got his 1st goal for the club.

Liverpool 2(Markovic,Sturridge) vs Everton 1
View attachment 314308
A fair result...no team deserved it but i will gladly take a derby win

Spurs 1 vs Liverpool 1(moreno)
View attachment 314304
not a great game and a draw is fair

Norwich 3 Vs Liverpool 1(Sturridge)
View attachment 314306
arrrrrrrrrghhhh bleeding norwich again seems like they a bogey team now

Liverpool 3(Skrtel,Balotelli,Sturridge) vs Burnley 3
View attachment 314309
Awful defending..plus mignolet no better just terrible

View attachment 314310
i am happy with 2nd but we need to play a lot better to challenge chelsea

View attachment 314305

January update

Ok so we had a goodish month 3 wins 2 defeats..i have tried to rotate my tactics a bit with one that i created as i want to move away from steam ones i had downloaded so this may explain some dodgy results

FA Cup 3rd round

Stoke 3 vs Liverpool 0
View attachment 313568
i just cannot do well in dometic cups..

Premier League

Newcastle 0 vs Liverpool 5(Sturridge x3,Couthinox2)
View attachment 313570
Great recovery and my new tactic working straight away...sturridge was on fire

West ham 1 vs Liverpool 3(Balotelli,Allen,Sturidge)
Another good game Joe allen has come into the side over the games and ha played well...Mario needs to improve tho so may be dropping him
View attachment 313562
Liverpool 4(Balotelli,Allenx2,Sturridge) vs Man Utd 2
View attachment 313571
This game was done by the 51st minute Utd were beaten by us yet again we have won 3 in the last 4

West Brom 3 vs Liverpool 2(sturridgex2)
View attachment 313567
We did play well just could not keep them out at all

Liverpool 1(Sterling) vs Chelsea 2
View attachment 313572
2 losses in a row is not good we need to sort it out defensively the players just don't seem to keep it together

Player of the month...

I have 2 and they came 1st and 2nd and they are........
View attachment 313569

February

Arsenal 3 vs Liverpool 0
View attachment 313188
Terrible performence...3 losses in a row now..

Liverpool 3(Markovic,Sturridge,Lallana) vs Fulham 1
View attachment 313187
Lallana had been asking for 1st team football and did he show me he could do well

Liverpool 1(O.G) vs Crystal Palace 0
View attachment 313185
Very very Lucky

Gladbach 4 vs Liverpool 3(Sterling,Can,Sturridge)
View attachment 313189
We played ok and only that ...Sturridge got yet another goal

Stoke 0 vs Liverpool 2(Lallana,Sterling)

View attachment 313186
Revenge is nice as we we played well away from home in this one Lallana getting his 2nd goal of the month

Ok so not the best month but we still are in with a chance of advancing in the champions league and still 2nd in the premier league..

So my player of the month...Adam Lallana ...just because he stepped up and played well scoring 2 and assisting a couple

March

So only 4 games this month 3 draws and a win

Liverpool 1(ibe) vs Swansea 1
View attachment 312893
A good game to be fair cant fault them just could not get past fabianski

Leeds 1 vs Liverpool 1(Couthinho)
very good performence leeds put in Antenucci scored a creamer to take the lead for them...
View attachment 312894
Liverpool 3(Sterling,Sturridgex2) vs Gladbach 1
View attachment 312895
Gladbach took the lead and made it 5-3 on agg but the comeback was awsome we battered them in the 2nd half and 2 goals in 2mins from Daniel Sturridge saved the tie where we will face Barcalona in the quaters

Man City 3 vs Liverpool 3(Henderson,Sturridgex2)
View attachment 312892
Wow end to end all game and a draw a fair result sturridge has been awsome all season

So not much to speak of this month as it was full of draws really..we did get our youth intake aswell...

View attachment 312890

This guy was the best to come though this youth intake..not great but can be worked on

View attachment 312889View attachment 312888
Joe wright came through last years intake and already looks decent i will be giving him a little game time in the final games of the season and Luigi is a player is signed from Genoa looks like a decent prospect...

i will be doing a regen round up just before the season starts as i have a few being brought in...the ones that will be joining in 2 years i will do then as well but not much detail until they sign
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just actually realised for all you Nintendo fans i now have Mario and luigi at liverpool lol

The reason i have done the update like this is because the prem had alrady been sorted and 2nd place secured..i could not win the league so just concentrated on champions league...

View attachment 312813
SO we finished in an improved 2nd place which i am happy with

View attachment 312812View attachment 312809
After losing 5-2 in the 1st leg i honeslty thought i would not get through at all but they proved me very wrong and won 5-1 at anfield
View attachment 312815View attachment 312811
Getting a 4-2 win away in the juventus stadium which was great to get 4 away goals.getting them back to anfield tevez got a hatrick before half time to make it 5-4 to them...all i can say is thank god for strurridge as he got the winner
View attachment 312814

O my god never expected to win the champions league this quick but was great beating Jose Mourinho as he was trying mind games so nice to get the win

View attachment 312143
I found this player in the 1st season but only just got him...he looks very good as an enganche or playmaker..he will need a bit of training in these positions but has a 3 star potentiol but could rise to a 4 star
View attachment 312142
Egbert has been in and around the 1st team since he signed from so Southampton but i felt that he could do with
some more football and a different environment o i loaned him out to our new feeder club in Frankfurt...he has a 4 star potential rating
View attachment 312141
i have to say this is the best regen that i has come out of my own academy in recent years playing fm i dont think i could actually offer him 1st team football so i sent him on loan to another feeder club in Real Union
View attachment 312140
This guy has a 1 star current abilty and a 4 star potentional which could rise to 5..this guy will be kept around the 1st team and i 2 years i hope he is ready to challenge sturridge
View attachment 312139
Marco is a player i have been chasing for 18 months and finally got him a 5 star rated player who i think can challenge couthinho in a few years
View attachment 312138
now for Feys Partner in crime for the future this guy i found looking through sevilla's team i scouted him and got a 5star rated report back he had a release cause of 2.7m may seem a risk but i had the cash...but then Spanish Giants Real Madrid also made an offer so to get him i had to pay him just tht bit more money than i would have liked.
View attachment 312136
so this french winger looks gd another 5 star potentiol player i will be training him as an inside forward as he can play on both wings and up top
View attachment 312123
Just gonnga call this guy Rusian lol but good looking Centre back got this Kazakh player from a 3rd division side in germany...so always worth a look this guy can also play left back
View attachment 312122
Riccardo is a player i hope can be a similar player to recently retired Gerrard he has good vision ,work rate,tackling and passing traits Gerrard had in abundance..

View attachment 312134

The last player i think could be a good player is klima not the best but probably a back up player unless i can train him well..

View attachment 312135

OK so the players in...i spent nearly 22m on new regens some are players i may be able to make a profit on...but onto the outs 1 i did not wnt to leave ...Alberto Moreno .. i got an offer of 10m from Juve so i said right give me 26.5m and you can have them never thought they would go for it so i accepted it...another guy i sold was Emre Can...i didnt rate him when he played he was valued at 7m so again i asked juventus for 15m and they accepted..

August

European Super Cup

Liverpool 4(Suso,Strurridge x3) vs Ajax 0

View attachment 312013
A great performence and once again Sturridge scored yet another hatrick for me and our 2nd trophy under my regin..

Southampton 3 vs Liverpool 4(Sturridge,origi x2,Lallana)

View attachment 312015
So Lallana got a goal against his former club and origi got his 1st goals for the club

Liverpool 11(Romanx4Coutinhox2,Lallana,Origix2,Sterling,lovren) vs Bournemouth 1
View attachment 312014
I kno this was crazy just crazy Raman gets 4 on debut...and the next game bournemouth played they got beat 7-0 by spurs.

Man city 4 vs Liverpool 2(Sterlingx2)
View attachment 312011
ok so not the best way to end the month but we played well which offered some hope we could bounce back..

My Champions League

Liverpool
PSG
Sporting Lisbon
Viktoria Plzen

I think i can win this group..PSG will be trickey but i do believe we can win

Two more regens joind the flock

Andres Simon
View attachment 311987
Rafeal Gil

View attachment 311986
1 more player Did leave the club and that was Mario Balotelli for 30m....i had no choice the did not turn up for training for 3 weeks running so i said bye bye

View attachment 310816
OK so i got a bit carried away with playng as you can see we have had bit of an indifferent form espeicially from october to novemeber the 2 games against PSG and stoke...games we should have won and i do not kno why we did not

From the sporting Lisbon game onwards we have got back to playing like i kno we can thumping Everton in the mersyside derby in both league and cup....

We have also picked up our 2nd piece of silverwere as we won the club world championship....

Cup Draws

Champions Legaue 1st knockout vs Bayern
FA Cup 3rd round vs Newcastle
Capitol one cup semi final VS Aston Villa

OK so i think the champions league will be hard to get passed bayern although n this save so far we are unbeaten against them...FA cup i think we can get through.. CAP One cup i think we will progress to the final o play either chelsea or west brom

View attachment 310815

The league is not a fair reflection as we have 2 games in hand iver the rest so we can climb to 2nd if we win both

ok so ....i lost my job at liverpool ...i had lost 6-2 to QPR(it was a bizzarre game)

Mignolet,lovern,sackho and skirtl all got ratings of less than 6...so i issued a warning (not a fine of wages) and i was summond to a meeting of the board...they didnt like what i said and they terminated my contract....i was fuming....so this story i over...i will come up with another idea soon..