dannyrefc

Reaction score
any old school players still using only commentary ? if you used to and not now why have you changed to watching?

i personally still prefer only commentary as thats how ive always played the game from the early days

I'm very much old school, commentary only all the way :) I did adapt a bit to 2d with fm15 but 3d doesn't interest me, not that my pc would probably cope with it too well anyway.

I would have a hard time seeing if my tactic works how I'd like it too with commentary only so for me it is 2D. 3D can be removed for all I care.

any old school players still using only commentary ? if you used to and not now why have you changed to watching?

i personally still prefer only commentary as thats how ive always played the game from the early days

Always have and always will... Fell in love with only commentary way back on CM 03/04!

just to say helloooo.....another old school ;)

im struggling alot this year how are use doing on only comm

Just a thought with using only commentary, I wouldn't do it myself, but to benefit you, could it be a good idea to click the match feed settings bubble, then get it to provide you info for things like pass completion stats, shots on goal etc. Could help you at least work out who is doing well/bad for yourself and opposition?