TotteLFC

Reaction score
Have a big problem, My Tactic works wonder at home ( won ARS 5-0, ManU 4-1, Saints 6-0 Chelskii 2-2 and ManC 3-2), but I loosing or drawing almost every away game there is.
I play with Liverpol and have a realy decent squad.
I play with a flexible approach and standard mentality. 4-3-3, one F9, one poacher, one advanced playmaker on the left wing. Gerrad plays as a "regista".
Need some help or a good away tactic.

Try to play a bit more careful.
4-3-3 is too risky, try and play with 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1 with Counter attacks.
Playing with regista as DM on the road has always been **** for me. put someone alongside to Gerrard as DM or play with him as Half Back.

Are you watching the match? Do they counter you or do they keep you pinned? If they are keeping you pinned down, you should lower your defensive line and width, and if they are just countering you, introduce a holding mid into your setup, perhaps in the DM position. Regista isn't holding, so if you want to keep that, perhaps change one of your CMs to to CM defend.

Have a big problem, My Tactic works wonder at home ( won ARS 5-0, ManU 4-1, Saints 6-0 Chelskii 2-2 and ManC 3-2), but I loosing or drawing almost every away game there is.
I play with Liverpol and have a realy decent squad.
I play with a flexible approach and standard mentality. 4-3-3, one F9, one poacher, one advanced playmaker on the left wing. Gerrad plays as a "regista".
Need some help or a good away tactic.

Try Bakestars Counter works great away

Are you watching the match? Do they counter you or do they keep you pinned? If they are keeping you pinned down, you should lower your defensive line and width, and if they are just countering you, introduce a holding mid into your setup, perhaps in the DM position. Regista isn't holding, so if you want to keep that, perhaps change one of your CMs to to CM defend.
Thanks or the advice. My next awaytac will be awsome.

I find that if you can keep it at 0-0 for the first 60 or 70 mins the opposition manager will become reckless with their tactics and leave plenty of gaps to exploit.

Try to design your away tactics to nullify the main opposition threat. Sometimes you can do this by instructions such as "Tight Marking - Never" on their weakest players to force the passing away from the main threat. This might seem overly defensive and reactive, however once the opposition go hung ho you can often play on the counter and steal the win.