sibbe97

Reaction score
i have played every fm game since fm 2004 and i just dont find this game as fun like the others is this only me?

I think it's aright. I only hate it because i'm addicted to it. Why do you hate it?

No many people don't like it.

but this is a FM11 website, most people like it. So don't expect unanimous agreement and stuff

I think it's aright. I only hate it because i'm addicted to it. Why do you hate it?
i dont relly know why i dont like it , it may be some mini things like the players dont getting better that fast that they did in the other games its not only that if it was only that i been an idiot

iwe played this game since 95/96 and after fm 2008, its getting worse every year. game has to many bugs, its not that realistic any more and if fm 2012 wont be much better than fm 2011 im not gonna play it any more. the game has lost what made football manager gr8 and now its becoming more like fifa manager.

I find the game to be the best FM to date.

Most realistic, most detailed, and definitely the most challenging.

Although i am in a similar mindset to yourself, its not that i don't like this years edition, i just can't manage to really get into it like i have in the past. I have no idea why this is, whether its commitments to others things, being my last year at Uni, or just is there something about the edition that makes it personally for me unable to really get into.

Im going to wait and give my real opinion of this years game once the final patch is released, as always it is the completed article of the game.

it's a lot better than any other FM I've played, period.

iwe played this game since 95/96 and after fm 2008, its getting worse every year. game has to many bugs, its not that realistic any more and if fm 2012 wont be much better than fm 2011 im not gonna play it any more. the game has lost what made football manager gr8 and now its becoming more like fifa manager.
ye im in the moment playing fm 06

the game is nothing like fifa manager, if anything it has moved even further away from that

The game may not seem so good in the short term but it shows its qualities when you play a long save...20 or 30 seasons and you see how much the balance of power can change. I reached 2030 sofar with Liverpool and Chelsea are in Championship and United are Mid Table. Spurs and Arsenal are main challengers for league alongside me.

Its a marmite situation,some people love fm11 and others prefer the older games. Its all down to personal taste. Personally my favourite game was CM4 but i enjoy fm11 more now as i can go as far into the future as i want.

i dont relly know why i dont like it , it may be some mini things like the players dont getting better that fast that they did in the other games its not only that if it was only that i been an idiot

That's why you need to be patient, it would be so boring if every player hit their peak after like 2 years!

I personally love it.. download an update thats realistic and up to date and you'll get bakc into it

i just generally cant keep the same game goign as i always start a new game after seeing a team play i always fancy being them for example i started one with sunderland this afternoon cus im watchin them now :D